With 1,300+ technology professionals across six locations (Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Canberra and Perth), we work with our clients to deliver solutions and talent to transform technology portfolios, streamline business functions, drive innovation or enhance organisational capability.
We partner with the largest public and private sector organisations to deliver consulting and services across the full lifecycle of digital technology, from strategy to operations. We provide Digital Services, Solutions and Staffing to clients in industries including Law Enforcement & Justice, Transportation, Healthcare, Resources, Utilities and Education.
- Our difference lies in our people. We recruit, train and retain the smartest minds in the industry. We connect them with likeminded individuals across the globe to foster innovation and deliver results for our clients. Our delivery capability is rivalled by none. We can truthfully say we have never failed to deliver a project.
- In 2019, Modis was recognised as the Microsoft Global Data Analytics Partner of the Year and Microsoft Country Partner of the Year, which is a testament to our innovative data and analytics capabilities, and our proficiency in solving complex business problems. Modis has also recently been awarded AWS APN Advanced Tier Consulting Partner.
We are currently looking for experienced Solution Architects with experience of working in the Government sector. This is an exciting time for Modis, we have a number of requirements coming up within exciting projects so please apply now for consideration.
- Develop solution designs to address strict project requirements
- Liaise with domain experts in IT to ensure solutions are robust and fit for their intended purpose
- Collaborate closely with project implementation and similar teams in order to provide guidance and ensure that designs are effectively implemented
- Actively seek out new opportunities to leverage new technologies, best practice and techniques in order to improve the effectiveness of internal processes
- Conduct research holistic research (proof of concept, feasibility in order to identify evaluate and recommend new technologies and techniques to improve the overall efficiency and performance of the business
- Creative problem solver with the ability to view solutions in the context of the wider strategy [previous experience in wider architecture functions may be beneficial]
- Breadth of technical knowledge as it relates to software, infrastructure and applications
- Strong early career pedigree developed through technical roles
- Proven track record solutions design and implementation
- Seamless ability to apply architectural artefacts to solve business challenges
- Demonstrable understanding of IT governance, risk management and information security
- Strong understanding of the business landscape around IT operations; knowledge of strategy, process, capabilities, technologies and governance
- Strong experience working in Government sector
Culture & Benefits
Our people are the lifeblood of our business, and it is our people, irrefutably, who are our single biggest differentiator over other consulting organisations. At Modis, you will work for a highly successful growing organisation that offers national consulting opportunities, and you will have the freedom to create your own success, as well as learning and development support in order to realise your potential. We invite you to apply below and learn more about the diverse range of opportunities at Modis and what makes our workplace culture inspiring.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below, you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements, and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds."