As the IS Business Analyst, you manage all applicable IT related risk and controls, drives improvements in IS User satisfaction through operational excellence, training and effective communication. You will also be responsible for the following:
- Manage all operational activities related to ITGC (IT Governance & Controls e.g. SOX)
- Cooperate & collaborate with control owners to ensure compliance
- Coordinate all ITGC related testing
- Participate in any IS related audits (external or internal) and manage all local IS related activities for GDPR
- Regularly monitor the IS Risk Dashboard and follow up on any items affecting the KPIs
- Manage all operational activities related to Quarterly IS Survey and yearly Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- Drive improvements in IS User Satisfaction by consolidating and analysing user feedback and preparing action plans for improvements
- Cooperate & collaborate with local & global IS representatives to improve user satisfaction
- Proactively coordinate, schedule & conduct all IS related training in conjunction with SMEs
- Develop, update and conduct IS induction for new employees
Essential Skills and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or related discipline.
- At least 2 years' experience within IS environment
- Some understanding of IT related risks, governance and control
- Knowledge of SOX and GDPR regulations preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive approach to problem solving and solution delivery
- Ability to work autonomously and proactively
- Team player who contributes as one team to common goals.
- Innovative, with the ability to find new ways to improve results.
- Strong customer focus worth the ability to listen to customer/partner need.
- Act honestly & trustworthily and complies with rules and legislation.
How to Apply:
Please click the link to apply now for more details.
My Client is focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. They value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics their people possess. Because of this Modis equally is committed to all forms of Workforce Diversity and we invite and encourage applications from LGBT+, Women and Indigenous Australians.
IS Business Analyst - Contract - South West Sydney