Our client is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, they have uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet, Serving customers in over 100 countries. They are currently looking forward to hire 4G/5G SME.
- Leads and is responsible for all e2e technical deliverables for the customer.
- Ensures the correctness and completeness of the solution from e2e requirements of the overall solution delivery feasibility (including device IOT and MVI) and the customer architecture to prevent delays and risks during delivery.
- Maintains and validates the High-Level Design, Low Level Detailed Design for the customer network e2e architecture and approves the related documentation. This would be maintained throughout the complete life-cycle of the customer relationship reflecting the topology and architectural changes with the network evolution
- Manages the e2e technical delivery across design, testing and acceptance and ensure relevant standards are adhered to.
- Escalation point for all technical issues for both customer and internal
- Overall accountable for the technical team governance, capability, allocation and performance
- Ensure Quality of technical deliverables to the customer
- Manage stakeholder communications, issues and risks (internally and externally)
- Strong and effective collaboration across local, regional and global stakeholders to ensure quality and timeliness of deliverables
- Ensures health and safety standards are upheld and any incident no matter how minor is reported per Nokia process
- Performs a Technical Risk Analysis and plans/implements risk mitigation actions. Ensures project schedule is realistic and all technical constraints and risks are managed and mitigated
- Owns the configuration management and fault management in the network.
- Supports new technical management related opportunities to expand contracts with the customer (e.g. network expansion, new features, software corrections implementations).
- Manages NPI (New Product Introduction), feature(s) introduction and trials
Key Requirements for the Role
- Bachelor's degree in telecommunications or related field
- Has good e2e technical knowledge in 4G/5G technology, including functionality, signalling, interfaces and operational procedures.
- Highly competent in e2e technical delivery across all phases of deployment, including design, systems integration, testing and optimization across Core, System Integration, RAN domains
- Extensive experience in producing the highest degree of quality for all customer deliverables, including design, test and acceptance.
- Experienced in e2e deployment activities including design, commissioning, integration, testing, optimization.
- Excellent customer stakeholder management
If this sounds like you please email your word format resume directly to email@example.com For a confidential discussion please call .
Senior Account Manager
https://www.linkedin.com/in/deepa-shetty-88755438/ +61 2 80283142