An Industry Lead with Public Safety & Justice experience is responsible for driving the growth and development of the Public Safety & Justice business.
The job duties of an Industry Lead include:
- Developing and implementing strategies for acquiring and retaining customers in the designated industry or market segment
- Identifying and pursuing new business opportunities within the industry
- Building and maintaining relationships with key industry stakeholders, including customers, partners, and ecosystem
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment of sales, marketing, and product development efforts with industry priorities
- Monitoring industry trends and providing insights to inform company strategy and decision-making
- Leading and mentoring a team of sales and business development professionals
- Achieving or exceeding sales and revenue targets for the designated industry or market segment.
- In addition, an Industry Lead with Public Safety & Justice experience would bring a unique understanding of the needs and challenges/nuances of working in this sector and be able to leverage their influence, and experience in the field to create opportunities for Akkodis and solutions that meet those needs.
- Collaborate with other VP's and Leadership to ensure relationships are planned, coordinated, and build on existing relationships.
- Working closely with VP of Sales and secondly with VP, Industry Lead to develop and implement the industry sales strategy and identify high-impact areas of improvement.
- Bringing insights from the sector and working with teams to enable technology enabled transformation.
- Embrace collaborative sales culture, connecting teams to partner across our organisation and with third party alliances and strategic partners.
- Seek continuous improvement to improve and streamline how we engage and do business within nominated Industry.
- Structured approach and attention to detail
- Comfortable with deadlines
- Working with leadership to implement agreed business objectives and strategic initiatives.
- Sales Management and track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
Key Skills for an Industry Lead with Public Safety & Justice experience include:
- Strong Public Safety & Justice industry knowledge and understanding of Policing, Emergency Services, Public Safety, Justice and Federal/State environments.
- Deep understanding of law enforcement environment, the needs and challenges of agencies and the technology used in digital policing.
- Proven track record of relationships having worked in the sector at a senior level or performed this role in similar technology organisations.
- Excellent leadership and team management skills
- Strong strategic thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong networking and relationship-building skills and ability to bring existing relationships.
- Ability to analyse and interpret data to inform decision-making and anticipate opportunities.
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team environment to respond to, and create unsolicited, opportunities.
- Proven ability to achieve targets or exceed goals and KPI's.
- Knowledge of the workings and procurement of Public Safety & Justice and the competitive landscape
- Willingness to learn and embrace the art of Solution Selling and Relationship building.
- Excellent, mature presentation and communication skills
- Process orientated, performance and outcomes driven.
- Highly motivated, self-starter
- Adaptable to changing fast paced environment.
- Passion for bringing innovation to drive continuous improvement.
- Team player
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task.
- Ability to create an Industry Plan which is structured, growth driven and implementable.
- Strong influencer and negotiator
- Initiative and proactive, lead from the front
- Positive attitude and growth mindset
- High attention to detail
- Customer Centric mindset
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic organisation. If you have what it takes to thrive in this role and want to know more, please reach out to Rose Hampton at firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Akkodis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"