Our client is the global brand and is the most trusted name in customer data quality. The Lead Development Representative will act as the liaison between Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to qualify new business opportunities for o Account Executives by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
To be successful in this role, you will need develop leads from marketing campaigns and have an ability to showcase our products to drive opportunity creation. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with prospects, from first contact through hand-off to a Sales. If you are a self-starter, highly motivated, a strong communicator, results-oriented, and enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment, we would like to meet you.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Take inbound (marketing generated) leads and conduct appropriate follow-up activities to engage audiences on our products
- Utilize our Account Based Marketing Strategy/platform to identify our Ideal customer fit to prospect into
- Effectively communicate the product solutions' value to prospects
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once, follow outlined processes to ensure leads flow from Marketing to Sales quickly
- Leverage Sales tools including Salesforce,Salesloft, DiscoverOrg, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and others to optimize qualified opportunity generation
- Stay current on new products/services, solution value differentiation, competition, and market changes
- Respond to inbound leads in a timely manner with persistence and consistency
- Provide feedback on messaging, customer pain points and processes
- Excellent listener and knows how to ask effective follow-up questions
- Detailed oriented - with a "can do" positive attitude who is eager to learn and grow with the organization.
- College degree or equivalent sales experience preferred
- Inside sales, lead generation, customer success, or sales development/market development experience is a plus
- Understanding of the sales process and performance metrics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build rapport over the telephone or through email in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Willingness to work in a team environment where collaboration and training is encouraged to achieve company goals
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Salesforce experience a plus
You must have working rights in Australia. If this sounds like you please email your word format resume directly to email@example.com . For a confidential discussion please call .
Senior Account Manager
Tel (02) 8028 3142
Let's Connect https://www.linkedin.com/in/deepa-shetty-88755438/