As a global leader in smart industry, Akkodis is building a smarter tomorrow by leveraging the power of connected data to accelerate innovation and digital transformation. Our 50,000 engineers and digital experts deliver deep cross-sector expertise in 30 countries worldwide.
In this context, Akkodis Management Consulting team is a small, close-knit team working across Australia with a strong sense of purpose and leveraging Akkodis's wider global strength. We think differently and embrace smart industry to help our clients gain strategic advantage and pursue their business goals. With a commitment to excellence, our passionate team plays at the intersect of strategy, performance, technology, innovation, risk, and change to provide our clients with clarity, capability, and the confidence to act.
As a key member of our Akkodis Management Consulting team, you will play a vital role in delivering impactful business advice to our clients. You will work closely with senior clients on engagements that make a real difference to them and to their organisations. You will analyse complex business problems, provide thought leadership and develop innovative strategies. You will be at the forefront of digital enablement, leveraging data analytics and other technologies, and conceiving transformative approaches to business problems.
The job duties of Lead Management Consultant include:
- Assist with client engagements and pre-sales by analysing business challenges, identify opportunities for improvement, and develop tailored business solutions.
- Assist in the production of compelling business artefacts (e.g., strategies, reports, business cases) and implementation plans to drive operational efficiency and maximize business outcomes.
- Conduct research and perform market assessments to inform strategic decision-making.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive innovation, digital enablement, and develop new service offerings.
- Stay up to date with industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices in management consulting and advisory services.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Management or a related field.
- 8+ years of experience in a management consulting, advisory services, or related role.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to think strategically and develop innovative strategy and operating model solutions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively engage with clients and build strong relationships. Outstanding business writing skills are a must, as is the ability to engage 1-on-1 and lead workshops with senior stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a team environment, as well as independently and innovatively with minimal supervision.
- Passion for digital transformation. Strong understanding of industry standard and emerging technologies, and how to use them to make a meaningful business impact.
- The ability to learn fast across a breadth of industry sectors.
- Self-starter and ability to drive clarity to complex and ambiguous scenarios.
- Team leadership.
- Ability to travel occasionally.
- Exposure to the Health, Government and/or Energy sectors
- Understanding of Change Management
- Understanding to Risk and Governance management
- Understanding of Customer Experience design
Why Join us?
- Work with a dynamic, diverse team of professionals who share a common passion for driving positive change.
- Be part of a and help grow a team that will provide coaching and career growth opportunities as we grow and scale nationally.
- Collaborative and inclusive work culture that values innovation, creativity, and continuous learning.
- Opportunity to be part of a major organisation in a team with that is doing things differently.
- As part of a major global smart industry player, gain exposure to cutting-edge technologies, emerging trends, and the latest thinking in support of digital transformation.
- Competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic organisation. If you have what it takes to thrive in this role and want to know more, please reach out to Rose Hampton at email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Disclaimer: Unfortunately, due to the nature of the role only those who meet the minimum requirements of the role will receive a response!
Joining Akkodis means being part of a dynamic community of engineers that's at the forefront of tech innovation. You'll have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies:
Whether your interests lie in systems engineering, software development, data platforms or any other tech discipline, we have a role that will suit you. You'll get to collaborate with talented expert colleagues from around the world who share your enthusiasm and passion for technology. We offer a flexible and supportive work environment, and we're committed to helping you grow and achieve your career goals. If you want to make a real difference, Akkodis is the place for you.
Akkodis is a commercial brand under which both AKKA and Modis entities operate.
"Akkodis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds".