One of our premium data-driven organisations is looking for a Senior Solution Architect for their Global Partners team. The ideal candidate is going to have experience working for a global systems integrator, a large IT consulting firm, or a Fortune 1000 company.
Working with these partners that will require influence and coordination with many stakeholders to collaborate on solutions in Big Data and Analytics and Machine Learning, focusing on Real-Time and Batch-based Big Data processing, Data and ML strategy, Business Intelligence, and Visualizations.
- Act as a technical liaison between customers and the Data, Analytics & ML services engineering teams to provide customer-driven product improvement feedback.
- Serve as a key member of the business development and account management team in helping to ensure customer success in building and migrating applications, software and services.
- Provide the architectural guidance and recommendations necessary to promote successful partner engagements
- Assist system integrators in building offerings and technical strategies that will enable them to build and sell their offering.
- Coach and train System Integrators on an ongoing basis for Data, Analytics & ML workloads
- Travel up to 50% (Post COVID-19 restrictions)
- Customer relationship management experience and collaboration skills
- Experience working with global teams in a highly matrixed organization
- Executive speaking and presentation skills - Formal presentations, whiteboarding, large and small group presentations.
- Ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges in an enterprise environment.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies, and the ability to apply these practices to Data, Analytics & ML projects.
- Highly technical and analytical, possessing 8+ years of analytics platform implementation or operations experience. Deep understanding of database and analytics technologies in the industry including MPP, Relational, and NoSQL databases.
- 5+ years of professional experience in software development in languages like Java, Python, Scala. Experience working with RESTful API and general service-oriented architectures.
- Implementation and tuning experience in the Apache Hadoop Ecosystem, including Hadoop Streaming, Spark, Pig and Hive.
- Implementation and tuning experience of Data Warehousing platforms, including knowledge of Data Warehouse Schema Design, Query Tuning and Optimization, and Data Migration and Integration. Experience of requirements for the analytics presentation layer including Dashboards, Reporting, and OLAP.
- BA/BS degree required
- Professional experience architecting/operating solutions built on AWS
- Visible IT Industry thought leadership on relevant topics related to enterprise IT infrastructure
- Experience with Machine and Deep Learning toolkits such as MXNet, TensorFlow, Caffe and PyTorch.
- Experience with AWS services related to AI/ML highly desirable, particularly Amazon EMR, AWS Lambda, Machine Learning, IoT, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon S3, Amazon EC2 Container Service, Greengrass etc.
- Experience working with/for Global Systems Integrators and knowing the market landscape
- International sales and delivery experience w/ global F500 enterprise customers and partners
- Use of AWS services in distributed environments with Enterprise Software
- Advanced degrees in engineering and/or business
- Cloud and/or AWS experience
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world-class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of the global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
If you think you have what it takes to thrive in this role and want to know more. Please reach out to connect with me on LinkedIn @ Kieran Goldsworthy - Or better yet submit your profile by APPLY NOW! And I will give you a call once reviewed your profile to discuss the opportunity or other relevant roles within Modis.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"