Our client is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, they have uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet, Serving customers in over 100 countries. They are currently looking forward to hire Site Materials Specialist
Site materials cover construction works materials, ancillary materials and auxiliary materials.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to plan and forecast site-based materialdemand in line with the build schedule
- Conduct meetings with material suppliers to discuss and review the supply plan
- Ensure supplier purchase orders are raised and delivered on time
- Identify and resolve material supply issues in a timely manner
- Manage the material delivery schedule and call-off process with logistics service providers
- Prepare and circulate weekly site material status reports to internal stakeholders
- Liaise with logistics service providers and build contractors to ensure site materials aremstored, managed and returned accordingly
- Attend and participate in regular operational governance meetings
- Ensure that all material movements are tracked and recorded in the inventorymanagement system
- Build effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholder
- Contributes to the implementation of site materials strategy and mode of operation together with key stake holders (procurement, logistics, project organization, and other business units).
Material supplier interface
- Responsible to communicate with materials suppliers about requirements, performance
- Maintains regular communication practices with material suppliers.
- Responsible for ensuring that site materials are meeting global and local requirements and technical specifications and compliance with local legislative requirement
- Tendering and start-up support are regional task.
- Supports service product manager in tendering activities for site materials related issues.
You must have working rights in Australia.
If this sounds like you please email your word format resume directly to email@example.com . For a confidential discussion please call .
Senior Account Manager Let's Connect