Our client is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, they have uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet, Serving customers in over 100 countries. They are currently looking forward to hire NW Design & Implementation Engineer, IP Core
The Senior Engineer is responsible to support in IPN projects support, in Architecture design & Implementation of designs for APJ customers.
- Be part of the challenging IPN team in design preparation in consultation with Client.
- Understand Telco/IT cloud VMware, Open stack environment
- Understand software defined network and network function virtualization.
- Knowledge in Data Centre IP planning
- Prepare design, present it to a group of technical experts & seek approval.
- All Design documents update & sign off
- Network and Security domain LLD, HLD preparation skills
- Prepare & Implement the implementation plan with detailed scripts.
- Network and Security design/architecture consultation with internal & external stakeholders.
- When engaged, Fault resolution of network and customer faults in a timely and efficient manner
- Performing analysis of network security needs and contributes to design, integration, and installation of hardware and software.
- Analysing, troubleshooting and correcting network problems remotely and on-site.
- BGP, OSPF, MPLS, EIGRP, VPC, VDC, VSS should be standard
- Demonstrate being self-starter and working client initiatives on your own.
- Experience with Authentication Protocols
- Experience deploying site to site VPN's, setting up Firewall Services and AnyConnect required
Competencies and certifications
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills in Data Networks
- Checkpoint, Nexus, Catalyst, Cisco IOS, ASR IOS-XE, Juniper MX, EX,T4000 series platforms:
- Firewalls: Juniper, ASA and Palo Alto, and Check Point R77.30 exposure is good
- Willing to learn and become engaged in the other domains
- Proven design & Implementation skills
- Any certifications CCNA, CCSP, CCIP, CCIE, CCSA, CCSE, JNCIA, JNCIP, CEH
You must have working rights in Australia.
If this sounds like you please email your word format resume directly to email@example.com . For a confidential discussion please call .
Senior Account Manager
https://www.linkedin.com/in/deepa-shetty-88755438/ +61 2 80283142