Our client is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, they have uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet, Serving customers in over 100 countries.They are currently looking for a project coordinator with 3-4 years of experience.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner, gather and analyze information skillfully, using
* Advanced PC literacy (MS Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
* Good knowledge of digital Collaborative tools ( MS Teams , Power BI, SharePoint)
* Exceptional organization, communication skills, attention to detail, and follow through
* Demonstrated and effective interpersonal skills.
* Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects, and follow through on issues in a timely manner
* Ability to manage highly sensitive situations with professionalism
* Strong decision-making ability
* Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team, liaising with all levels of the Business and our customers, building strong working relationships
* Excellent influencing skills
* Ability to work independently, and demonstrate good personal judgment
* Comfortable with shifting priorities and frequent change .Project Management (Telecom background)
You must have working rights in Australia.
If this sounds like you please email your word format resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org . For a confidential discussion please call .
Senior Account Manager
(02) 8028 3142