Our client is a global consulting firm they are looking for Sales Operation Consultant with the below criteria.
What you will do:
- Support sales managers with internal business activities.
- PR -PO Process using SAP system; training will be provided.
- Communication to talent and operations partners for resource requirements and coordination for the same. Including onboarding and vendor management of such partners.
- Business Operation's admin activities such weekly revenue reporting.
- Liaise with internal contract team and legal team for any actions that need closure of activities.
- Provided advise and be a part of the change management process of any processes that need to be tweaked, refined to ensure on time results of action's needed for Sales operations to function in a smooth and coordinated manner.
- Previous experience in an System Integrator and Service Provider focused company, balancing multiple stakeholder requirements.
- Have closely worked with sales, Operations and Contract management teams.
- Ability to negotiate terms and develop valuable relationships with business partners.
Key Skills Required for the Role:
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent leadership competencies, and high level of emotional intelligence.
- Facilitated discussion, decision-making, and conflict resolution.
- Experience in the delivery of multiple projects.
- Experience in iteration and story management.
You must have working rights in Australia.
If this sounds like you please email your word format resume directly to email@example.com . For a confidential discussion please call .
Senior Account Manager Let's Connect