- Automate business processes through scripting and development of applications in ServiceNow
- Create interfaces in ServiceNow to interact with various other systems
- Adhere to the Agile methodology of project delivery when releasing new solutions
- Identify areas that require improvement and propose solutions to address them
- Maintain the software at required currency, integrate with third party products
- Minimum 4 years' experience as a ServiceNow Developer across the ITSM modules
- Solid skills/experience working with Development APIs
- Web Service Integration experience
- RDBMS/SQL Experience - in establishing integrations through JDBC and the MID Server
To apply, please upload your CV onto the portal and alternatively, send your CV to Ellen at Ellenor.firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 02 8031 6259 for more information.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.