Our global client is looking forward to hire L2 End User Support /Techsupport consultant .The role combines customer-focused application support with on-site IT Technical support .
Main objective is to co-ordinate and to provide application support to APAC colleagues, associates and our candidates for line of business and candidate systems (specifically Orbit, Learning Centre and CRN). This includes maintaining awareness levels within candidate support functions so that they can provide a first-tier (middle office) support.
- A people-orientated individual who is motivated to assist customers and has determination to achieve solutions.
- Able to work in a helpful and co-operative manner interacting with a range of people predominantly on the telephone. Able to work in a high-pressure environment and still maintain exceptional customer service. The person must be flexible, able to manage their own time and prioritise work effectively to meet the needs of the customer and the business, working on their own at times to achieve this.
- The person must be able to write clear and concise technical and customer documents.
- It will be necessary for the person to travel ad hoc as needed to provide on-site assistance on occasion and this may be necessary at short notice.
- The successful person will have aptitude to learn about application architecture and understand technical issues.
- Specific knowledge required to carry out the application support role will be developed and maintained by training and self-awareness of the relevant systems.
- The role represents an opportunity to develop application knowledge of the following system and the processes they support, though prior knowledge is not essential.
- The role represents an opportunity to develop IT knowledge in the following areas, though prior knowledge is not essential.
- Campus Support/Field Support Services (deskside, dispatch, tech appointments, day 1 experience appts)
- L2 technical escalation for L1 Global Service Desk
- Collaboration with Regional TCS Service desk Manager
- POC for TCS Regional Service Desk Manager to help support and collaborate with business communications
- Supporting L1 with backlog and follow up with other L2 teams where needed (if L1 not getting responses etc and have escalated to team managers without response etc)
- Reviewing escalations with Regional SD Manager and Regional Head of APAC IT
- End user escalation management
- Supporting with testing, deployments, remediation where needed
- Desktop and laptop hardware
- Computer build using SCCM
- Desktop and laptop support and implementation
- Windows 10 & 11
- MS Office
- Networking LAN/WAN/VPN
- Network troubleshooting techniques
- Provide direct telephone support as needed or for more complex issues with Orbit and CRN, Learning Centre and O365.
- User onboarding & induction for new joiners
You must have working rights in Australia.
If this sounds like you please email your word format resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org . For a confidential discussion please call .
Senior Account Manager
https://www.linkedin.com/in/deepa-shetty-88755438/ +61 2 80283142