Our customer is a Multi-national SaaS firm, coming out of North America - and absolutely taking off here in Australia. They provide a very bespoke solution to some of the largest Gov agencies across the country.
Due to the continuous growth of their business, they are currently seeking a Cloud Integration Architect with superior business and technical acumen.
You will be a cloud-agnostic Consultant who will walk and talk across both AWS & Azure cloud (realistically, this will be approx. 70% Azure & 30% AWS in the first 12-months). You will also assist enterprise Gov Customers in deploying & integrating highly distributed and modular SaaS workloads across a wide range of enterprise/native applications.
You will face off to the customers, provide advisory services to CxOs, run demos to both business and technical teams, design and architect solutions using a wide range of Open Source/API driven technologies, and most importantly, help solve business pain points.
- Superior (This is non-negotiable) demonstrated experience with Kubernetes/Docker, Azure, Microservices, & Open Source tech.
- Experience in Pre-Sales/Product Demos
- A background in Systems Admin or Software Engineering
- Demonstrated experience advising, managing, and presenting to Executive/C-Level stakeholders.
- Open to being hands-on when needed with Engineering teams.
Nice to have;
- (not a must, but) It would be nice if you have experience with Cognitive Services / Artificial Intelligence / Big-data technologies.
- (again, not a must, but) Our client will love it if you have experience deploying Elastic Search and StackHub solutions
If this sounds like you, Apply now!
How to apply
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.