Modis has been engaged by one of our clients in the Consultancy space who is looking for a Dam Architect for a 12 month engagement with potential for 18 months.
- Adobe AEM with DAM set up
- AEM, DAM, Adobe Target, Analytics, Audience Manager etc..
- Experience in Spring, Spring Boot, Gradle, REST/SOAP web services, Hibernate Architecture and design of enterprise applications
- experience in designing, creating, and supporting Spring based RESTful API services and Micro-Services
- Strong background in client-side responsive web design based on technologies such as JQuery, AngularJS, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap
Skills & Experience:
- 10-12 years of hands-on experience in Adobe AEM, DAM Architecture, design and development of J2EE applications in a web based and distributed architecture environment
- At least 6+ years of experience in AEM Developer/DevOps role - needs to understand Cloud platforms (Azure IaaS/Services) who have hands-on development experience with Adobe AEM 6.0 or higher, coupled with a solid understanding of installation, configuration, deployment, and troubleshooting of AEM solutions.
- At least 3 years of experience in documentation and processes understanding relating to the operation of the AEM (DAM) platform.
- Solution Architecture definition, Strategic IT Consulting, Digital Transformation, Roadmap Definition, Solutions & Frameworks Definition
- Business Planning, Prospecting, Proposals and pre-sales activities and Alliance
- Provides technical and consultative leadership for engagements involving implementing Digital solutions
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world-class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of the global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
If you think you have what it takes to thrive in this role and want to know more. Please reach out to me - Helen Judge | firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"