DevOps / Agile Consultant
Location: Sydney / Melbourne
Company is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
As an Agile/DevOps Consultant, you will be an expert contributing to different phases of the consulting lifecycle. You will be intensely involved in Agile consulting, defining the problem, proposing and creating the solution. You will also play an important role in the development, configuration and deployment of the overall solution. You will guide teams on project processes, deliverables and contribute to the proposal development, client training and internal capability building and help detail the project scope. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.Location: Sydney / Melbourne
Title: Senior Consultant
Approx Salary package $160K to $175K
Roles and Responsibilities:
Consulting Delivery -
Use Agile subject matter expertise to coach client and Company teams on Agile processes, practices and engineering eco system and influence leadership and associates on the culture change required to shift from a traditional to an Agile methodology and mindset
* Provide coaching to teams and guiding them to implement Agile practices
* Administer Agile team maturity assessments and develops coaching plans accordingly
* Prepare a variety of communication artifacts related to agile practice events, progress and plans
* Develop and deliver presentations to various levels of stakeholders and leaders and facilitates working sessions to identify resolutions to barriers to scaling use of Agile
* Lead the development of the Agile consulting / coaching aids and leverage them to assist teams with Agile on-boarding process
* Perform the roles of a Scrum Master, Iteration Manager leveraging the frameworks and driving adoption of practices, mindset and behaviours to enabling implementation and value realisation
* Provide performance feedback to Agile team members, assists with the identification, collection and reporting on Agile metrics and measurements
Thought Leadership -
Provide insight to new and emerging perspectives and point of views on Agile and related subjects. Provide patterns, best practices, and white paper on Agile related areas. Build expertise in industry areas of focus, contribute to development of industry solutions and can interact on par with industry executives. Thinks like a transformation / agile change agent / evangelist industry professional- can quote current and extensive industry data, and demonstrates ability to apply best practices. Capture work product, insights gained and intellectual property created into the firm's knowledge management system. Stays informed on developments in Agile and DevOps areas of expertise.
Business Development -
Directs Agile Transformation strategies and road map for clients. Responsible for establishing a strong working relationship with clients and building new business for the Agile practice and the firm. Builds relationship with Company Engagement Manager at client and with Company Quality Consulting Practices in areas of Agile.Skill/ Competency Requirements: Essential:
* Experience in driving Agile practices in organisations.
* Agile Consulting and System Integration experience in a top tier consulting organisations.
* Ability to work as part of a cross-cultural team including flexibility to support multiple time zones when necessary.
* Experience in leading large teams in a distributed Agile delivery.
* Excellent understanding of the key engineering practices.
* Excellent client handling capability.
* Relevant experience of 12 years in Information Technologies.
* Tertiary qualification in IT / Computer Science or related discipline.Preferred:
* Demonstrates good understanding of DevOps practices
* Excellent interpersonal, presentation and written communication skills
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic organisation. If you have what it takes to thrive in this role and want to know more, please reach out to Rashmi on +61 2 8031 6212 OR firstname.lastname@example.org
Joining Modis as a Consultant
- Monthly Pay
- No payrolling processing fees
- Upskilling opportunities and training discounts
- Consultant gatherings events
- MODIS SME meet ups/information sessions
- EAP Support Program
- Dedicated Account Management Support Team
Modis delivers cross-industry IT and digital engineering expertise to accelerate innovation and digital transformation. By combining a unique service offering of Tech Consulting, Tech Talent Services and Tech Academy solutions Modis enables businesses to progress, scale and perform. Modis has a global footprint with 30,000+ consultants in over 20 countries focused on Cognitive Technologies,
Digital Transformation, Cloud & Infrastructure, Smart Ecosystem, and Industry 4.0 across the key sectors of Automotive & Transportation, Environmental & Energy, Software, Internet & Communication, Financial Services and Industrial Manufacturing.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"