Modis has been engaged by one of our clients in the Consultancy space is looking for a Filenet Case Manger for a 12 month engagement.
As a good team player, you will have knowledge of concepts of Filenet Case Manager with an Agile and consultative approach.
Skills & Experience:
Hands on development experience with FileNet P8 CE & PE, FileNet Content Federation Services, IBM Case Manager, IBM Content Navigator, CE bulk upload utility, Workflow Development ICN Plugins and EDS, Good Java programming.
- 12+ years of IT industry experience. 8+ Years experience in Filenet as a Developer, Designer and as Architect.
- Single handedly capable of defining a Road Map for a client in ECM Filenet solution.
- Troubleshoot and implement large and complex IBM Case Manager Solutions.
- DOJO - Min 1.8; Case Manager 5.2; Content navigator 2 and above.
- Unix - Basic scripting
- Working exp in Agile methodology
- Skills : IBM Case Manager version - 22.214.171.124 & Content navigator version - 126.96.36.199 - Should be expert level
- IBM Filenet P8 - expert - Filenet P8 5.2.0 fix pack 5 / Filenet P8 5.2.1 fix pack 5
- Java/J2EE - Advanced , Spring - Advanced , Junit- Advanced , iBatis/Hibernate - Intermediate
- Additional Skill - websphere
- Strong experience of P8 content engine and process engine APIs is a must.
- Must have worked on Spring iBatis or Hibernate and Junit framework.
- Strong consulting and communication skills.
Good to have
Watson Analytics, Records Manager, Box, eDiscovery, WebSphere Administration Server, IBM HTTP Server, DB2, Enterprise Java, VSTS, Web Services, Linux, JSP, SOA,REST,SOAP
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Experience in Configuring, Design and Development on Filenet. Candidate will be working in a team of highly motivated technical experts delivering various challenging high visibility projects.
- Ability to adapt to fast pace development model is crucial.
- Working experience in Agile Methodology is a plus
- Participate in design meetings and design decisions.
- Develop different components of Case Manager solutions like pages, workflows, widgets, custom components etc.
- Develop Java/J2EE based components to integrate with Case Manager and /or Filenet.
- Develop unit test suites.
- Develop System Monitoring tools.
- Contribute to operational and risk remediation activities.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world-class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of the global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
If you think you have what it takes to thrive in this role and want to know more. Please reach out to me - Helen Judge | firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"