HSE Manager - Health Safety Environment
Location: Sydney, NSW
Contract role: Long-term potential Rolling
A Multinational Telecommunications and Information Technology company.
For almost a century the company has been at the forefront of scientific and technology discoveries that have changed the world. The company takes pride in celebrating 30 years of transforming telecommunications and believes in creating technology that helps the world act together.
Primary Purpose of Position:
To assist State Manager and field personnel team in meeting the work health & safety objectives, and to functionally assist National reporting requirements.
Responsible for Work Health and Safety:
Advise and assist field line management on overall health and safety in the workplace including the full implementation of HS&E Management System requirements, the application of safe systems of work, appropriate hazard identification and control, worker competencies, adequate HS&E processes, etc.
* Provide oversight of field line management practices to ensure all incidents are investigated and recorded, that relevant incident causal/contributing factors have been identified and that corresponding preventative actions have been developed, implemented and monitored for effectiveness.
* Conduct regular HS&E inspections and audits including supplier and company.
* Issue non-conformance reports for non-conforming works and foster the appropriate management by field line management of Corrective Action Reports for HS&E issues.
* Assist field line management with the management and close-out of client non-conformance reports (IRs).
* Maintain information systems and ensure accurate records are kept.
* Recommend improvements in work instructions (procedures, guidelines, SWMSs)
* Develop or improve work standards and requirements through training and education.
* Oversee the management of reporting requirements, as per the contract and internal requirements.
* Manage the input of audit data and ensure timely delivery.
* Perform Return to Work co-ordination as required.
* Project compliance to safety regulations and management systems
* Internal and external safety and environmental reporting
* Perform and document HSE incident investigations
* Providing a high level of safety leadership coaching to field team
* Conduct HSE related training
* Providing HS&E performance data and analysis together with recommendations to drive improvements in WHSE achievement in the assigned geographic area.
* Support HS&E related activities as defined by State manager.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic organisation. If you have what it takes to thrive in this role and want to know more, please reach out to Rashmi on +61 2 8031 6212 OR email@example.com
Joining Modis as a Consultant
- Monthly Pay
- No payrolling processing fees
- Upskilling opportunities and training discounts
- Consultant gatherings events
- MODIS SME meet ups/information sessions
- EAP Support Program
- Dedicated Account Management Support Team
Modis delivers cross-industry IT and digital engineering expertise to accelerate innovation and digital transformation. By combining a unique service offering of Tech Consulting, Tech Talent Services and Tech Academy solutions Modis enables businesses to progress, scale and perform. Modis has a global footprint with 30,000+ consultants in over 20 countries focused on Cognitive Technologies,
Digital Transformation, Cloud & Infrastructure, Smart Ecosystem, and Industry 4.0 across the key sectors of Automotive & Transportation, Environmental & Energy, Software, Internet & Communication, Financial Services and Industrial Manufacturing.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"