As a technical consultant, you'll play a key role in a project aimed at deploying IBM Security solutions for a large enterprise customer across multiple geographies and data centres.
You'll be responsible for providing technical guidance and performing hands-on implementation activities to deliver IBM QRadar, SOAR, and XDR Connect software products.
Specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with the IBM architect to define the high-level design for the QRadar deployment
- Developing as-built and supporting architectural documents for the QRadar deployment
- Deploying QRadar consoles, Event Processors, and Flow processors in the client environment
- Assisting the client with onboarding log sources, including the creation of custom DSMs where necessary
- Installing Redhat Openshift to facilitate the deployment of IBM XDR Connect and SOAR
- Deploying IBM XDR Connect and SOAR on Openshift
- Configuring use cases in QRadar, with appropriate tuning and optimization
- Deploying SOAR automation playbooks.
Mandatory skills or expertise include below mentioned:
- Experience in IBM QRadar SIEM & Resilient SOAR Architecture and health checks
- Experience in planning, installation and configuration of IBM QRadar SIEM
- Experience in SIEM administration and event/flow architecture and different types of logs generated by devices like Windows, Proxy, Network Devices, Database…etc.
- Ability to support the client with log and flow data source onboarding
- Experience working with the customer to develop use cases based on provided business requirements
- Experience in RedHat Linux for QRadar system administration and troubleshooting
- Experience with deploying and operationalising RedHat OpenShift
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Experience in building custom Device Support Modules
- Experience in JSON and REGEX
- Experience in IBM Cloudpak for Security / XDR Connect
- Ability to consult on current industry security trends to advise our customers on what use cases and rules they should be implementing in the SIEM solution
- Experience facilitating design workshops as it relates to the implementation of a SIEM solution
- NV1 Clearance or Above