Working alongside client subject matter experts, you will be responsible for deploying IBM Security solutions and integrating them with existing backend systems and cloud native applications.
Your main responsibilities will include developing IAM processes that meet client needs, conducting IAM solution workshops, gathering requirements for customer solutions, and providing knowledge transfer and go-live support to customers.
You will also be responsible for troubleshooting technical issues, performing unit testing of software components and solution use cases, and writing technical documentation for project delivery.
KEY RESPONSIBILITES WILL INCLUDE BELOW:
- Develop an integration with IBM Identity Manager (ISIM) using SDI Assembly Lines to the client's SAP system.
- Implement initiatives that address the organization's Essential Eight compliance/maturity such as implementing 2FA, integration to SIEM, etc.
- Perform health checks on the IAM portfolio to identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Act as the single technical point of contact for IBM IAM related projects, queries, and recommendations.
- Install and configure IBM Security Verify product suite and integrate with other customer products to achieve customer requirements.
- Automate IAM configurations wherever feasible.
- Migrate existing configurations (where applicable) and user data from existing Identity & Access management solutions to newly deployed solutions.
- Conduct IAM solution workshops for customers.
- Gather requirements for customer solutions.
- Perform unit testing of software components and solution use cases.
- Troubleshoot technical issues in solutions.
- Write technical documentation for project delivery.
- Provide knowledge transfer and go-live support to customers.
- Report to project management and manage expectations of service delivery timelines.
Skills required for successful completion of the role is as below:
- In-depth knowledge of IBM Security Verify Access (former IBM Security Access Manager) v10, IBM Security Identity Manager v7 and v10, IBM Identity Governance and Intelligence, IBM Security Directory Integrator, IBM Security Directory Server, basic knowledge of DB2 and WebSphere Application Server, IBM Security Verify SaaS.
- Experience in developing IBM Security Directory Integrator (ISDI) Assembly Lines.
- Familiarity with the ACSC Essential Eight security controls.
- Ability to perform health checks on IAM portfolio and identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Knowledge of integration with existing backend systems and cloud native applications.
- Strong problem-solving skills to troubleshoot technical issues in solutions.
- Good communication skills to act as the single technical point of contact for IBM IAM related projects, queries, and recommendations.
- Ability to conduct IAM solution workshops for customers and gather requirements for customer solutions.
- Experience in developing processes that satisfy solution needs.
- Ability to perform unit testing of software components and solution use cases.
- Australian Citizenship and ability to obtain NV1 security clearance.
- Able to work in Australian AEST business hours.
These skills are essential for the successful delivery of IBM IAM solutions and to ensure that customer requirements are met effectively.