Oracle EPM Consultant
Location: Sydney /Perth / Melbourne
The COMPANY Technology, Practice for Oracle is the largest independent provider of Oracle consulting and managed services in Australia and New Zealand. The COMPANY provides dynamic technology leadership in delivering Oracle Cloud solutions, with a full continuum of services around Oracle's integrated suite of applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
As part of the COMPANY Technology, our Practice for Oracle offers speed and agility with thought leadership and global scale. This allows us to design and deliver innovative market-leading solutions that enable clients to transform their businesses and the broader market. Oracle has globally recognised the COMPANY's Practice for Oracle's expertise and skills by accrediting us as an Oracle Platinum Partner, Oracle Cloud Select Partner and Cloud Managed Service Provider.
We are looking for Oracle EPM Consultant on a permanent full-time basis to join our Sydney team who would provide functional and technical consulting services to clients; contribute to the design and delivery of EPM solutions including key aspects such as application build / configuration, data integration, reporting, testing and training.
We'd like to hear from candidates that have 2-5 years experience in either a Management Accounting role in a large corporate or government organisation or you may already be in a Consulting environment delivering similar solutions and looking for the next step in your career. Your experience could include budgeting and forecasting, financial modelling, reporting or statutory consolidation processes and ideally have exposure to tools like Oracle EPM, Anaplan, TM1 or Onestream.
Essential Job Functions
- Participates in gathering and documenting functional requirements through workshops and interviews
- Contributes to solution designs based on the functional requirements
- Builds and configures EPM solutions based on agreed requirements and solution design
- Familiar with working with Forms, Reports, Smart View, Dimensions and Calculation Manager
- Builds and configures data integration routines
- Assist customers validate and reconcile data
- Assist customers test developed solutions in accordance with testing strategies
- Train customer end users and Administrators
- Adhere to best practices
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance computer science or related field preferred
- Three years of experience working as a Financial Analyst, Management Accountant or Consultant in a Big 4 type environment
- Working experience with budgeting, forecasting, consolidation or reporting processes
- Three years of relevant experience in Oracle EPM, Hyperion, Anaplan, OneStream or TM1
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This role provides an excellent opportunity to join a progressive and growth-oriented practice within a leading organisation with substantial career opportunity.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic organisation. If you have what it takes to thrive in this role and want to know more, please reach out to Rashmi on +61 2 8031 6212 OR firstname.lastname@example.org
Joining Modis as a Consultant
- Monthly Pay
- No payrolling processing fees
- Upskilling opportunities and training discounts
- Consultant gatherings events
- MODIS SME meet ups/information sessions
- EAP Support Program
- Dedicated Account Management Support Team
Modis delivers cross-industry IT and digital engineering expertise to accelerate innovation and digital transformation. By combining a unique service offering of Tech Consulting, Tech Talent Services and Tech Academy solutions Modis enables businesses to progress, scale and perform. Modis has a global footprint with 30,000+ consultants in over 20 countries focused on Cognitive Technologies,
Digital Transformation, Cloud & Infrastructure, Smart Ecosystem, and Industry 4.0 across the key sectors of Automotive & Transportation, Environmental & Energy, Software, Internet & Communication, Financial Services and Industrial Manufacturing.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"