-Federal government client -Australian citizenship is mandatory -12 months contract + 12 months extension - Location of work: ACT, NSW, QLD, VIC, WA
About the role
The ICT Services Branch, within the Office of the CIO, is implementing a major infrastructure and operational transformation which includes a program of work consisting of multiple technology projects.
The Senior Project Manager works directly to the Technology Delivery Office (TDO) and the Transformation Program, under the Office of the CIO. This position will lead one or more projects from the following areas: Identity and Access Management, Desktop, Network, Printing, Security, M365, or Unified Communications disciplines.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Management of the project ensuring agency project management standards are adhered to.
- Run daily SCRUM meetings.
- Resolve roadblocks or escalate to the TDO and Program Manager where required.
- Produce regular project status reports and key metrics on progress by site.
- Establish and deliver the outputs of the project within the agreed deadlines.
- Ensure Service Design, Transition, and Security requirements are met.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholder.
- Allocation of workload to be included in Sprints ensuring team members are effectively delivering against the work plan.
- Demonstrated minimum 3 years' experience managing ICT projects both through agile and waterfall methodologies adhering to a common industry project governance framework.
- Demonstrated experience with the following technology domains will be highly regarded: Identity and Access Management, Desktop, Network, Printing, Security, M365, or Unified Communications.
- Demonstrated experience delivering in delivering similar projects (as defined above) to complex commercial agencies.
- Prior experience using Jira or similar tools for allocating and managing project tasks.
- Experience operating within a DevOps and/or Site Reliability Engineer environment (SRE)
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. If you have what it takes to thrive in this role and want to know more, please reach out to Kazi Arman on 02 6103 1866 OR firstname.lastname@example.org
Modis delivers cross-industry IT and digital engineering expertise to accelerate innovation and digital transformation. By combining a unique service offering of Tech Consulting, Tech Talent Services and Tech Academy solutions Modis enables businesses to progress, scale and perform. Modis has a global footprint with 30,000+ consultants in over 20 countries focused on Cognitive Technologies, Digital Transformation, Cloud & Infrastructure, Smart Ecosystem, and Industry 4.0 across the key sectors of Automotive & Transportation, Environmental & Energy, Software, Internet & Communication, Financial Services and Industrial Manufacturing.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds