Join our federal team as a qualified and experienced Scrum Master! We're seeking an individual with expertise in stakeholder engagement, policy/strategy, and the ability to articulate to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Contract length: 12 months contract + 2 x 12 months extensions
- Location: ACT, NSW, NT, QLD, SA, TAS, VIC, WA, Offsite | Work Environment: Hybrid
- Candidate must be Australian Citizen and be able to obtain a Baseline Clearance.
The successful applicant will have the following skill sets:
Business Skills & behaviours
- Demonstrates leadership in operational management
- Analyses requirements and advises on scope and options for continual operational improvement
- Assess and evaluates risk that include taking corrective action as necessary to mitigate the risks
- Takes all requirements into account when making proposals
- Advises on available standards, methods, tools, applications and processes relevant to the group specialism(s) and can make appropriate choices from alternatives
- Clearly demonstrates impactful communication skills (oral, written and presentation) in both formal and informal settings, articulating complex ideas to broad audiences
- Security, privacy and ethics - proactively contributes to the implementation of appropriate working practices and culture
- Communicates authoritatively at all levels across the groups/areas to both technical and non-technical audiences articulation business objectives
- Contributes to the development and implementation of policy and strategy
- Performs highly complex work activities covering technical, financial and quality aspects
- Has deep expertise in own specialism(s) and an understanding of its impact on the broader business and wider customer/Department
- Has defined authority and accountability for actions and decisions within a significant of work, including technical, financial and quality aspects
- Establishes organisational objectives and assigns responsibilities
- Initiates influential relationships with stakeholders and leads on collaboration across competing objectives
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. If you have what it takes to thrive in this role and want to know more, please reach out to Ankit on 02 6103 1803 OR firstname.lastname@example.org
Most Certified Tech Consultancy in Australia:
Akkodis delivers digital and engineering expertise to accelerate innovation and digital transformation. By combining a unique service offering of Consulting, Solutions, Talent and Academy Akkodis enables businesses to transform, scale and perform. Akkodis has a global footprint with 50,000+ thinkers and makers in over 20 countries focused on Data Analytics & AI, Applications, Cloud Platforms and IoT. We specialise sectors of Energy & Clean Technology, Public Safety, Transport, Defence, Public Sector, Mining and Healthcare.
Here at Akkodis, we like to look after our own.
If successful and part of the team, you will be eligible for free upskilling. We are firm believers in career growth and development.
When YOU grow, WE grow. Some of our partnerships/certifications are:
- AWS Advanced Tier Partner
- Microsoft Gold Partner
- ISTQB Platinum Partner
- IIBA Gold Partner (Int Institute of BAs)
We are also:
- Fortune 500 Company
- Proud sponsor of the Mercedes Formula 1 Team
- Work Force Planning Team - Dedicated to managing your career
- Tech Academy - Dedicated for upskilling/reskilling.
- No payrolling process fees
- Consultant gathering events
- EAP Support Program
- Dedicated Account Management Support Team.
Being the leading enabler in the Smart Industry for our customers, and the thought leader in the market to prepare for tomorrow.
Our focus is on developing a diverse team of people who want to excel. We offer careers that span countless domains, projects and challenges across IT and Engineering.
Our vision is to be a World Class technology partner, bringing Insight, Velocity, Value and our Smart People together, making a difference in our clients and the community.
Privacy: Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Akkodis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"