- Highly Competitive Salary on Offer
- Opportunity to work one day from home
- Not for Profit Organisation with a fantastic culture
About the Company
Our client, a not for profit organisation is seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Salesforce Administrator to join their growing team. As a Salesforce Administrator, you will be responsible for managing and maintaining their Salesforce platform, ensuring that it is being used to its full potential.
About the role
As a Salesforce Administrator you will be responsible for the day-to-day support of our client's CRM (Salesforce). You will be responsible for all administrative and operational controls and support the business with ongoing system enhancements and reporting improvements within the client's CRM solution.
- Provide business support for CRM, responsible for system performance and critical issue resolution.
- Ensuring customers are kept up to date with the progress of open requests.
- Provide Level 2 and 3 application support to our key business applications, including investigations and identifying solutions for complex incidents and problems, configurations, enhancements, and maintenance.
- Respond to customer requests to support business operations.
- Facilitate training programs for new users in key supported applications.
- Work closely with customers to manage the roll out of new CRM solutions.
- Scope customer requirements and liaise with the development team, ensuring the solution meets the requirements.
- Manage projects, timelines, and customer expectations throughout the implementation lifecycle.
- Previous experience in a similar Salesforce Administrator position.
- Salesforce Advanced Administration Certificate an advantage
- Experience building and deploying functionality between sandbox and production environments.
- Previous experience providing user support in cloud-based database environments.
- Experience in supporting and managing Azure and O365 applications.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic organisation. If you have what it takes to thrive in this role and want to know more, please reach out to Christine Jones on 0499 302 243 OR Christine.Jones@akkodis.com
Akkodis, is a global leader in the engineering and R&D market that is leveraging the power of connected data to accelerate innovation and digital transformation. The combined IT and engineering expertise brings a unique end-to-end solution offering, with four service lines - Consulting, Solutions, Talents and Academy.
"Akkodis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds".