At Modis Belgium, we are looking to improve and expand our collaboration with professionals from the IT & Engineering world.
In order to guarantee a sustainable and progressive professional growth, we always make sure that we find the right opportunities aligned with your professional interests and skills, within a thriving working environment. Thanks to our vast network, we can put you in contact with a variety of projects of job opportunities within the IT domains.
Modis is currently looking for a Senior Front-End Developer (Angular) to work for a client located in the Brussels area. You will be working within a team comprising in functional analysts, IT architects, and operations in order to successfully manage the projects that will be handled to you.
As a Senior Front-End Angular Developer, your main mission revolves mainly around these following aspects:
- developing application components and design those in collaboration with team members;
- being involved in the entire process, from analyzing to proposing and implementing solutions.
- creating or modifying critical application systems and support developments team; responsible to develop generic components, provide guidelines, etc.
We are looking for a Senior Front-End Developer with the following aspects:
- good experience with Version Control /Git, Ajax, JSON, REST services
- ability to introduce work habits like Scrum/Kanban, test-driven development, continuous integration, interface-based development etc.
- active knowledge of 2 of the following languages: French, Dutch or English; and passive knowledge of 1 of the following languages: French or Dutch.
- acting as an independent spirit; a creative team player, communicative, and passionate about application development.
We offer you the opportunity to join Modis Belgium Engineering on a project for a well-known Company with huge potentials in terms of projects and professional growth.
At Modis Engineering, we offer a competitive salary package consisting in:
- Indefinite Term Contract (MODIS)
- A gross salary in line with your experience and in line with the market
- Hospitalisation & Group insurances
- Meal Voucher
- Company Car (fuel card included)
- Mobile phone Subscription
- Internet at home
- 32 holidays
If you are interested in this opportunity,, feel free to contact the following person:
Jean-Claude FIDEGNON, Experienced IT Recruiter -
+32 2 482 82 37
Sylvie Antoine, Experienced Business Manager