Phase I Unit (tests on healthy volunteers)- CS
For an important international pharmaceutical company, we are looking for a clinical coordinator (nurse or laboratory technician) that will conduct the clinical study:
Your overall responsibilities:
- Working with the study team for the management of the day to day activities of the studies, including immediate & long term problem solving, communication and protocol adherence
- Supporting Principal Investigator, Project Manager and clinical department in the unit
- Ensuring close follow up on clinical activities for assigned protocols
- Contributing to the development of study conduct tools and providing expertise with respect to specific protocol assessments. Reviewing and providing input on protocols; interpreting protocol details and organizing study activities including the creation of study documents
- Developing and improving technical capabilities and competencies necessary for clinical conduct of studies in the CRU (e.g., drug administration, clinical/physiological measurements, sample collection/processing, basic nursing care, emergency care) performing ongoing & regular quality reviews of the data for achieving audit-readiness and meeting deadlines Performing informed consent sessions in both languages (Fr & Dutch) and administering informational tools to assist volunteers with study comprehension and compliance
- Solving queries specific to subject data collection
- Overseeing the collection and documentation of electronic and/or written study data
- Participation in QC of study set up in the electronic data capture system for protocols according to protocol requirements, CRU SOP’s, and standardized processes, as appropriate Collaboration with the PI to include subjects for eligibility using protocol inclusion/exclusion criteria
- Assisting in study design for feasibility, implementation, and reporting of clinical trials.
- Minimum of a Diploma in Nursing or Medical Biology or equivalent
- Familiar and experience in clinical research
- Must have the ability to participate as an effective team member in diverse workgroups to accomplish business objectives.
- Good professional knowledge of English en fluent in french or Dutch
- We offer you an exciting job opportunity in an important international pharmaceutical company
- We offer you a fixed, full time contract with an attractive salary and extra benefits
- You will also get a complete training program.
Interested? Don't hesitate to contact me : email@example.com / 02/801.16.62
Interested? Send us your CV today : firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on the following number : 02/801.16.65