Are you ready to take the new challenge? We are looking for a Data & Documentation Coordinator for one of our pharmaceutical customers.
Looking for a challenge?
At Modis, we prioritize your professional development. By putting your talents and ambitions first, we can offer you projects that inspire, challenge and reward you – all in line with your unique profile. It’s a win-win.
Find the perfect fit!
Your working environment matters to us. Thanks to our broad network, we can connect you with diverse internal and external careers and projects in Life Sciences. You have options – only settle for the best.
The Data & documentation coordinator within the Upstream Process Sciences Group will be supporting validation and technology transfer activities related to the clinical/commercial manufacturing support for upstream processes to produce protein therapeutics. This position requires technical expertise in data gathering and mining from electronic and physical repositories, data check, data analysis, data visualisation and technical writing. The candidate will work in a team environment, collaborating with various process/analytical scientists, engineers, QA specialists and technical writers.
Key responsibilities include data check and data collection from electronic and physical repositories, data analysis/modelling/visualisation, as well as authoring technical reports to meet regulatory requirements.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for the planning of his work with the team members involved in process development and documentation management.
First weeks or months, Data & documentation coordinator might work on site to get familiar with the work environment and the team members. Then, working remotely will be encouraged and preferred with time to time catch ups and meetings on-site.
- Data mining from physical and electronic repositories
- Verification of data (key aspect)
- Data cleaning, analysis and visualisation
- Prepare technical reports and protocols
- Communicate with stakeholders in a continuous improvement process
- Bachelor degree in a scientific/technical field with demonstrable track-record in data mining & analysis (previous work experience, student projects, personal portfolio (e.g github, Kaggle, …)
- Self-starter, accurate & results driven
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate and maintain good working relationships with internal customers/partners
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel, Access and Powerpoint
- Good knowledge of data visualisation principles
- Good knowledge of frequentist statistics
- Knowledge of biochemical engineering principles and/or CMC process is an asset
- Good knowledge of statistical and data analysis software and programming languages such as JMP/SAS, SIMCA, R or Python is an asset
- Very good English skills, written and spoken, additionally good French skills is an asset
- Ability to learn and use appropriate data management concepts and tools as well as provide feedback on such processes and tools.
- Ability to author comprehensive and accurate SOPs and reports.
- Ability to work in a matrix and service-oriented environment.
- Ability to multi-task and to organize and communicate large amounts of data.
- Flexible and the ability to work in a team environment under deadlines.
- Ability to think and work systematically
- Ability to prioritize project work and make effective use of available resource
- Ability to apply learning to other projects/situations, and to provide feedback to process development teams
Why work as a consultant for Modis Life Sciences? Modis is a part of The Adecco Group, one of the Top 5 companies within the 'Great Place to Work' ranking. At Modis Life Sciences you're not just a consultant, you are one of a kind. Our HR Talent Managers value Talent and build client-focused solutions with that in mind. They are dedicated to help you boost your career. This by coaching sessions, development centers and performance reviews. Respect and professionalism are at the basis of our job. We are willing to go the extra mile for and with you.