Looking for a new challenge? You want to be part of an international company that brings together the best experts in the field of Life Sciences, IT and engineering?
Interested to join our Life Sciences team as Project Manager Advanced (m/f) ?
Then be sure to read on!
Who are we?
MODIS is an international company that brings together the best experts in the field of Life Sciences, IT and engineering.
With us you have the opportunity to be part of a team that combines competence and passion for working on different projects.
To be able to respond optimally to the challenges of these constantly changing technological areas, your professional development is our priority.
In order to put your talents and ambitions first, we offer you inspiring, challenging and enriching projects
This position will support to deliver major projects linked to SAP PE1, more specifically linked to the Quality and Batch Management Modules. The goal will be to link business needs and IT constraints, to deliver lean processes within the modules and ensure sustainability thanks to E2E testings.
The function will provide expertise in the modules to improve it as much as possible which can include revamping, standardization and alignment of processes ; but also writing of procedures, trainings and coaching of local key users.
The Global Key user QM & BM support function will :
- Link business needs and IT constraints in projects, to deliver lean processes within the modules
- Provide expertise in the modules to improve it as much as possible which can include revamping, standardization and alignment of processes ; but also writing of procedures, trainings and coaching of local key users
- Support bugs and related improvements to be done in the systems as part of Day-to-day routine activities with IT
- Ensure requested development to IT are matching business requirements by testing in depth new functionalities in systems
- Help developing community around GKU, which can be split into two parts : Community across GKUs linked to SAP Improvement Project but also community within the modules QM and BM with related LKUs (local key users) and RKUs (regional key users)
• Master degree required
• Strong Knowledge of SAP system preferably in Quality Management ; HPALM knowledge is an asset
• Must be able to communicate (write/speak) fluently in English (communication with IT outsourced), French is an asset
• Analytical mind-set with a capacity to see the bigger picture
• Negotiation skills
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality
• Fast learner Delivering solutions:
The candidate will need to be able to strongly defend Quality and standardization of the processes within the modules by negotiating, analysing the details while seeing the bigger picture and by ensuring business and IT satisfaction.
Decision making :
Be able to identify any issue/inconsistency or missing data/process, and determine when such issue/question need to be escalated to management.
Be able to escalate any issues within a project which require management intervention.
Ability to clearly communicate (orally and in written) to the internal and external IT and/or other UCB functions about any potential issue/questions related to SAP system.
Why work for Modis Life Sciences?
Modis is a part of The Adecco Group, one of the Top 5 companies within the 'Great Place to Work' ranking.
At Modis Life Science you’re not just offered an attractive salary package and many additional benefits, but also a challenging opportunity in a dynamic company. You will work close to the business and thanks to your performance and capabilities, you will be able to grow and contribute to the development of a successful team.
At Modis Life Sciences, as one of a kind, you will benefit of a personal HR follow up according to your needs in order to boost your career. This by trainings, coaching sessions, development centers and performance reviews.
Respect and professionalism are at the basis of our job. We are willing to go the extra mile for and with you.
If you share the same values and want to join our team, do not hesitate to apply for the position as Project Manager Advanced (m/f) !