For our client in Brussel, we are looking for a junior dispatcher/ call management/planning FR/NL/EN.
• Promptly answer telephone calls in a professional way
• Focus on customer experience
• Keeps rigorous records and keeps team and customer updated on status and progress.
• Actively follow up on cases
• Follows established guidelines and interprets policies.
• Responsible for request creation and follow up (meet SLA, CMDP update)
• Competent in administration, managing a range of purchase order expediting tasks, ensuring that discrepancies are dealt with efficiency.
• Serves as a liaison with business units and employees regarding routine policies and practices.
• Responsible for the daily planning by creating tasks / dispatching calls.
• Able to anticipate requirements and changes within the supply chain.
• Works closely with the business / field engineers
• Incident follow up (meet SLA, CMDP update)
• Look pro-actively into solutions for customers.
• Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution. Involved in team decision-making process.
• Use customer knowledge to suggest changes to improve customer service.
• Evaluates unique circumstances and makes recommendations
• Can coach other administrators.
• Acts as an informed team member providing alerts/feedback to the Team Leader.
• Efficient communication towards the customer.
• Develop and enhance a good working relationship with all customers
• Good keyboard skills and telephone techniques
• Good commercial skills
• Good analytical skills.
• Good knowledge of planner function/planning Tool.
• Good knowledge in some administrative tasks
• Good knowledge of SLA
• Good administrative skills and understanding of relevant processes.
• Profound organizational experience/knowledge and geographical skills
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Operating systems
• Good knowledge of MS Office Suite
• Good knowledge in the required hardware product range
• Flexible attitude.
• Team player
• Can work structured and has good organizational skills
• Be able to work unsupervised against a deadline.
• Stress resistant
• Critical spirit and capacities of analyses
• Discipline, punctuality and having an eye for details
• Be able to speak and write correctly in Dutch, French and English
• Very good customer service, telephone, oral and written skills
We offer a permanent contract with interesting projects.
Interested ? Feel free to sent your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org