Are you our new Junior Data Analyst for our Data Value Generation Team within the Marketing Department?!
At Modis, we prioritize your professional development. By putting your talents and ambitions first, we can offer you projects that inspire, challenge and reward you – all in line with your unique profile. It’s a win-win.
Within the Marketing department, one of the mission of the Data Value Generation team is to ensure:
• The management of the marketing datawarehouse.
• A technical environment to be used for the implementation of Commercial Reporting, analyses done by Data scientists, ad-hoc requests, ...
• Support and an targeted assistance to our users (from beginners to expert users)
• The management of platforms and tools needed to carry out users activities
The MDWH is the main database used for Marketing analyses; it contains a 360° view of customers (client data, contract, interaction, transaction) and is in the center of the CRM Loop (marketing campaigns). In parallel it is also used for reporting, predictive analyses, data mining.
The team is the link between Business users and IT teams involved in the MDWH technical management where we focus on 2 axis:
• Corrective maintenance: Production follow-up (Loading management, defect management) in order to ensure an optimal data quality.
• Progressive maintenance : management of business enhancements and project contributions in order to ensure that MDWH stays up-to-date with business activity.
The main goal is to improve reliability and data consistency. To reach this objective, it is crucial to ensure a close collaboration with the Business users and the IT Teams.
The used technologies are multiples (SQL, SAS, Harry Pilot, Spotfire, Python)
So in other words, you will strengthen the team for the mdwh management and ensure:
• The corrective maintenance:
- Controlling daily loading of MDwH and follow the process in case of problems
- Supporting the existent team in case of defect management
• Progressive maintenance:
- Business needs analysis
- Write of business requirements
- Read technical specifications
- Production tests
• SQL (mandatory)
• SAS (preferable)
• BI / Data Warehousing (mandatory)
• Knowledge of the banking industry and CRM (preferable)
• Dutch is a plus
• French is mandatory
• English is a plus
Interested? Then apply now and you will be contacted concerning your application within one week!