Are you the Senior Enterprise IT Architect (M/F) we are looking for?
Modis Belgium IT & Engineering is active in different sectors – permanent placement, consultancy, project services and outsourcing.
We offer you the opportunity to join our Great Place To Work at Modis Belgium Engineering!
You will work in the IT department for our client based in Brussels. In the context of the setup of an Enterprise Architecture Management function, our client requests for a consultant with a broader experience in the definition and rollout of EAM processes and methods. Previous experience related to “Utilities” or “Energy” sector is considered an asset, as well as experience in transformation phases of mergers.
The mission is to act as Enterprise IT Architect in the Enterprise Architecture Management Team. The main goal is to set up a vision and basic framework with and for the various teams considering current strategies and processes in place.
- Set up the Architecture Vision in collaboration with the Architecture and IT Strategy teams
- Set up a methodology framework for Enterprise Architecture Management
- Analyze and evaluate the currently used EAM tools and define a tool strategy for Architecture Management based on identified needs
- Form an enterprise-wide IT roadmap
- Integrate architecture-related processes with other IT management processes
- Regular reporting and insight sharing with Architecture and IT Strategy teams
Your profile :
- Practical experience in establishing and rollout of EAM functions
- Can work autonomously and take initiative for engaging with people at all levels
- Experience in IT Processes, preferably using standard frameworks like ITIL, TOGAF and COBIT
- English (fluent)
- French, Dutch or German is an asset
You join a dynamic and friendly team at our client's premises.
At Modis Belgium Engineering, we offer you an attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits:
- Permanent contract (Modis) for short, medium and long-term assignments with our clients (various projects).
- Gross salary commensurate with your skills and in line with the market.
- Company car and fuel card.
- Group and hospital insurance.
- Meal vouchers and eco-checks.
- Fixed expenses.
- Unlimited GSM subscription (including 5 Gb).
- Internet at home.
- 32 days of leave per year (including RTT).
- Possibility of internal evolution.
Your contact person :
Sylvie ANTOINE, Business Manager | Sylvie.Antoine@modisbelgium.be | +32 2 482 82 90
Nadège BOLLINNE, Recruiter IT & Engineering | Nadege.Bollinne@modisbelgium.be | +32 2 435 60 57