MODIS is an international company that brings together the best experts in the field of Life Sciences, IT and engineering.
With us you have the opportunity to be part of a team that combines competence and passion for working on different projects.
To be able to respond optimally to the challenges of these constantly changing technological areas, your professional development is our priority.
In order to put your talents and ambitions first, we offer you inspiring, challenging and enriching projects.
To reinforce our Life Sciences team, we are looking for a Support in Tech Ops Project & Validation Engineer.
Would you like to be part of our team? Then be sure to read on!
Responsible for the project validation activities of packaging equipment (serialization, new equipment, upgrades, changes) in a pharmaceutical environment
Areas of responsibilities are:
- Project management
- Coordinating project from design to release
- Contact person with suppliers/vendors of equipment
- Daily/weekly project meetings / project follow-up
- Validation and Process Management
- Creation of validation lifecycle documents (Requirements, Design specs, FAT/SAT, IQ/OQ/PQ)
- Execution of validation protocols
- Creation of Standard Operating Procedures
- Equipment Technology
- Knowledge of new equipment technologies
- Operations/Production Support
- Support operations/production at startup of project
Knowledge of :
- System Validation Lifecycle
- Pharmaceutical Industry and Standards (GDP, GxP)
- Dutch/English (Verbal/Written)
Specific requirements (skills) or experience for the assignment?
- Minimal experience and knowledge of GMP, GDP, serialization in a pharmaceutical engineering environment
- Minimum 2 years pharma experience
Why working as a consultant for Modis Life Sciences?
• Modis is a part of the Adecco group, one of the top 5 companies within the 'Great Place to Work' ranking
• Dynamic colleagues with passion and drive
• The opportunity to develop yourself, your competences and skills within our organization
• An interesting salary with extra-legal benefits. We offer meal vouchers, group- and hospitality insurance.