Looking for a new challenge? You want to be part of an international company that brings together the best experts ?
Interested to join the team of one of our clients (F&B industry) as Global R&D Project & Performance Lead (m/f) ?
Then be sure to read on!
- R&D Department
- Reporting to Global R&D Project & Performance Director
Purpose of the Job:
Manage a key strategic technical or commercial innovation platform, impacting the global footprint of the company.
This activity includes among others:
• Coordination of the Global teams (R&D experts, Brewing & Quality, Engineering, Logistics, Procurement…)
• Coordination with the Zones where the projects will be implemented. It can potentially involve up to 6 Zones!
• Coordination with involved suppliers
• Communication of the status of the platform to senior leaders
Lead the performance of the Technical Innovation portfolio of projects:
• Maintain the routine with the 6 Zone Technical Innovation Portfolio Management Leaders
• Check sanity/quality of portfolio and propose recommendations about projects prioritization to Zone portfolio management leaders, functional directors and Global Innovation VP
• Coach Global and Zone Technical Innovation teams about the company innovation process and best practices and provide trainings to Global/Zone teams
• Drive continuous improvement of the processes while keeping agility mindset
The candidate has to be a strong team player, collaborative, demonstrating a fact-based structured approach with high sense of urgency.
She/He has to be able to work in various markets, product categories, and across multiple functions.
• University degree in a relevant applied science or bio/civil engineering area (bio engineer, civil engineer, bio-sciences, chemistry, food, brewing, mechanical,
• Strong Project Management experience
• Strong communication skills
• Strong interpersonal leadership
• Considers receiving feedback as an opportunity to grow
• Critical thinking, ability to challenge and give feedback
• Result oriented with respect to quality, costs, timing
• Multi-disciplinary project management capabilities
• Experience working in multicultural environment
• Experience in a continuously changing business environment
• Ability to mobilize people to drive improvements
• Speed, flexibility, sense of urgency; ability to react to demands and stick to deadlines
• Fluent English (written & spoken), other language skills constitute an asset
• Motivation through challenge
• Technical knowledge inside the area of brewing and packaging / draft are a plus
• High level knowledge of software programs, specially Excel (advanced) (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project…)
Then contact :email@example.com
Maraim Sbihi (Senior Talent Acquisition Expert)