Looking for a new challenge? You want to be part of an international company that brings together the best experts in the field of Life Sciences, IT and engineering?
Interested to join our Life Sciences team as a R&D Project Trainee in Materials & Packaging Innovations?
Then be sure to read on!
Who are we?
MODIS is an international company that brings together the best experts in the field of Life Sciences, IT and engineering.
With us you have the opportunity to be part of a team that combines competence and passion for working on different projects.
To be able to respond optimally to the challenges of these constantly changing technological areas, your professional development is our priority.
In order to put your talents and ambitions first, we offer you inspiring, challenging and enriching projects.
Purpose of the Job:
• Supporting development and modification of different metal and ceramic in collaboration with Front End Innovation & Material Science team and selected production partners.
• Support experimental development programs for FEI & MS team projects, focusing on production of porous materials and coatings.
• Generate technical data and samples through efficient and reliable laboratory experimentation and analysis.
• Execute given work programs with a high level of independence and in collaboration with the technical manager.
• Support defined prototyping efforts.
• With guidance, ensure project task progress including planning, milestones follow-up, and reporting through all stages of involvement.
• Master’s degree in Material Science, Mechanical Engineering or Metallurgy
• Fluency in English (written /spoken)
• Open minded and committed to continuous learning
• Result oriented with respect for quality and timing
• Able to deal with changing environments and requirements in a professional and consistent manner.
• Willingness to travel during assignment
Why work for Modis Life Sciences?
Modis is a part of The Adecco Group, one of the Top 5 companies within the 'Great Place to Work' ranking.
At Modis Life Science you’re not just offered an attractive salary package and many additional benefits, but also a challenging opportunity in a dynamic company. You will work close to the business and thanks to your performance and capabilities, you will be able to grow and contribute to the development of a successful team.
At Modis Life Sciences, as one of a kind, you will benefit of a personal HR follow up according to your needs in order to boost your career. This by trainings, coaching sessions, development centers and performance reviews.
Respect and professionalism are at the basis of our job. We are willing to go the extra mile for and with you.
If you share the same values and want to join our team, do not hesitate to apply for this position!