Outside Sales Engineer Motors & Drives (M/F) Flemish part of Belgium
Due to its actual growth and as part of its expansion plan, the client is actively searching for an OUTSIDE SALES ENGINEER.
- Our client is part of a well-known Brazilian group which is active in the development and production of electrical motors and drives.
- These company is in charge of commercializing their products in Benelux
- You will be the first point of contact for the customers (technical and commercial)
- After an intensive training, you will expand the client base as well as support the existing customers.
- You can drive the customers to the most optimal solutions based on the products.
- You will be following closely market-evolutions and you will be in close contact with the factory for all products.
- Your input can make the difference to develop dedicated products for their market
- You will be the local expert for their products towards the market
- Considering that your function is “on field”, you will receive administrative help from the internal sales which support you in your daily sales and reporting activities.
- You have a degree in technical studies such as electric, mechanics, electro- mechanics, …
- You have good knowledge in electrical motors and / or frequency drives is an advantage
- You have a relevant experience in a commercial position in a technical environment
- You can build a network with people in different activities in different functions (engineering, purchase, maintenance, …)
- You are independent and enthusiast, but also a team player who can communicate easily with your colleagues
- You are not afraid to do some pioneering on the market and to search actively for new opportunities on the market
- You have good knowledge of Dutch and English
What can you expect?
- You will be part of an ambitious multi-national company with a high local added value
- You will be part of their national sales team active in Belgium and Luxemburg
- You will be able to build long-term relationships with customers active into the machine-building industry, engineering companies, …
- You will be working as an ambassador
- You will have autonomy and freedom for initiatives to explore new markets, but also to deal with existing customers and agreements.
- After an intensive training, you can be working from your home-office
- A full-time permanent contract
- Your salary will be in line with your skills and experience
- Additional extra legal benefits (meal vouchers, group insurance, health insurance and eco vouchers)
- Bonus benefits
- Company car