Who are we?
MODIS is an international company that brings together the best experts in the field of Life Sciences, IT and engineering.
With us you have the opportunity to be part of a team that combines competence and passion for working on different projects.
To be able to respond optimally to the challenges of these constantly changing technological areas, your professional development is our priority.
In order to put your talents and ambitions first, we offer you inspiring, challenging and enriching projects.
To reinforce our Life Sciences team, we are looking for a Junior QA analyst (m/f).
Would you like to be part of our team? Then be sure to read on!
Within the packaging department we are looking for someone who will function as QA analyst for the batch records. In a pleasantly quiet small team you will be responsible for approving the packaged goods and masters in AMPS. You report to the QA team lead batch release.
- Evaluate and control decision of packaged materials.
- Review packaged batch records (materials released at different levels, notifications completed).
- Check artwork and serialization data (validity).
- Responsible for Release at the level of packaged products (no outstanding deviations and no open notifications).
- Review and approval of: Master tickets, Specification sheets (RSS), Box labels, IL Labels, special labels in PRS.
- Coordinate additional sampling and reworkings.
- Collaborate with release engineers (pass on QARs).
- Report atypical issues (deviations, slight changes in production conditions).
- Conduct investigations (based on events that have taken place.
- Training other analysts (depending on level).
- Any other tasks can be added (for Imex).
Why working as a consultant for Modis Life Sciences?
• Modis is a part of the Adecco group, one of the top 5 companies within the 'Great Place to Work' ranking.
• Dynamic colleagues with passion and drive.
• The opportunity to develop yourself, your competences and skills within our organization.
• An interesting salary with extra-legal benefits. We offer meal vouchers, group- and hospitality insurance.