You have a worldwide network with CRO, CDMO and CMO? You have experience in developping, maintaining and creating longterm client engagements? Yes, yes yes? Continue to read!
Our client has grown the past years and has foreseen a magnificent growth for 2020. Do you want to be part of this successful story?
What will you do? You act to guaranty our client solutions business growth in a sustainable way through selected activities around targeted companies located in the European area.
You seek to grow the sales, market share, profitability, and awareness of the Biopharma Contract Manufacturing business of our client in his/her region. He/she works closely with other members of the Sales and Marketing team in Europe and collaboratively with the R&D, Production and Quality groups in Belgium and France.
What do we expect from you?
- Define systematic searchs, selection and prospection primarily in the market of Viral Vectors drug production and Fill & Finish or Gene Therapy.
- Responsible for entire CDMO business cycle including customer needs determination, proposal generation, contract negotiation and closing
- Primary ownership for building strong, multi-layered relationships with customers to encourage strategic alignment and to understand mutual interests
- Promote the company’s Biopharma contract manufacturing services, technologies, process solutions and know-how to existing and potential new customers
- Responsible for maintaining repeat business and for winning new customers and/or projects
- Accountable for delivering/exceeding his/her annual budget and target
- Lead :
- The technical proposal generation process in collaboration and with the support of the technical group in Europe
- The contract generation process by respecting sales guidelines with the support of the legal team.
- Adherence to the sales process from Request For Proposal to Purchase Order confirmation
- Team Work:
- Participate to sales meetings and trainings
- Collaborate actively with the marketing, technical and legal teams to bring added value to the offer
- Provide business intelligence
- Provide sales reports in full on time : customer visit reports, monthly sales reports, CRM updates and events reports
- Responsible for the quality data of the CRM
- Network development
- Attend and actively participate in relevant industry trade shows and events
- Networks with industry groups to keep up-to-date on markets, customer activities, and new opportunities or threats
- Operational Excellence
- Use tools and best practices developped by Novasep Group
- Provide information to document KPI’s
- Respect and enforced safety and biosafety norms on sites
- Guarantee the documentary quality
- Respect the quality system existing on sites
For this position we are hoping to find someone with a minimum of a Master degree in biochemistry, biology, or related technology field. Minimum of five (5) years of sales and business development activities in a biologics services oriented business (preferably Cell & Gene Therapy and mAb), such as CRO, CDMO, CMO
Extensive sales experience with demonstrated ability to develop new projects/business, grow the customer base and strengthen organizations
Experience within the Biotechnology or related industry required on an European or global market (travel up to 70%)
- Technical knowledge in viral vectors production
- Business development skills such as prospecting for new business, promoting our client services offering, and negotiation
- Suite MS Office (Excel, word, powerpoint) and social network
- to understand business and financial impacts of plans, decisions and actions
- Fluent in English & French