The Business Analyst ensures the operational efficacy and excellence of an organization, interacting between business units, technology teams, and support teams to establish the technical vision and assess tradeoffs between performance and practiceability.
Looking for a challenge?
At Modis, we prioritize your professional development. By putting your talents and ambitions first, we can offer you projects that inspire, challenge and reward you – all in line with your unique profile. It’s a win-win.
Find the perfect fit
Your working environment matters to us. Thanks to our broad network, we can connect you with diverse internal and external careers and projects in life sciences, IT and engineering. You have options – only settle for the best.
- Identify areas where changes are needed and assess the impact of the changes
- Capture and document user requirements
- Collect and critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources
- Provide development plans to meet the client’s business needs:
- Define, develop, and test new business processes (process flows)
- Draft new procedures according to new business processes and user requirements
- Coordinate the business team who test, validate, and evaluate new applications and functions:
- Moderate workshops
- Prepare discussion material and documents
- Create training material and reference guides
- Master degree, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience as Business Analyst
- Analytical and synthetic mindset
- Able to take notes rapidly
- Good communication and interviewing skills
- Able to take effective decisions under pressure
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry
- Fluent in English
Why work as a consultant for Modis Life Sciences? Modis is a part of The Adecco Group, one of the Top 5 companies within the 'Great Place to Work' ranking. At Modis Life Sciences you're not just a consultant, you are one of a kind. Our HR Talent Managers value Talent and build client-focused solutions with that in mind. They are dedicated to help you boost your career. This by coaching sessions, development centers and performance reviews. Respect and professionalism are at the basis of our job. We are willing to go the extra mile for and with you.