You will be the primary liaison between the Project Management Office (PMO) and IT in the development and management of PMO-specific systems. You ensure appropriate day-to-day support to system end users in the form of defect resolution, system change management and business process & technical training. You are a partner with IT to ensure continuous alignment of business processes and system functionality. You provide overall data quality control support to stakeholders via ad-hoc queries, validation reports and trend analysis.
This position is a member of the following teams:
- PMO Systems Change Control, Reporting Core Team
- PMO Process Improvement Teams
You will be·
- Partner with IT in applying innovative solutions to optimize current PMO systems; proactively identifies the need for new system enhancements and partners with IT to ensure alignment of solutions with the overall business strategy; increase business process efficiency by methods of automation and system enhancements.
- Partner with IT to implement and maintain a robust system change control process, ensuring efficient resolution of reported defects and well communicated and system enhancements
- Ensure development and implementation of robust reporting capabilities; report requirement gathering and development; 1-1 client report support, and provision of standardized portfolio and functional reports.
- Works with customers to determine & deliver optimal formats for delivery of data for analysis and reporting; proficient understanding of underlying system data structure to efficiently provide data queries and formal reports upon request
· Ensure thorough testing and validation of any system changes or enhancements prior to release.
- Ensure accurate business requirements collection and translation to accurate technical requirements.
- Provide formal and informal PMO process and system training / coaching to end users; maintain robust business documentation and training material
- Facilitates overall data quality control support to end users via queries and trend analysis; constantly exploring means to improve data quality and therefore driving clear data interpretation
· ICT Bachelor's degree (4 year degree minimum) / Master's degree in ICT, or equivalent work experience (8 years)
· Project Management Professional certification preferred
· 3 years Pharmaceutical Industry and Drug Development experience
· 3 years Project Management software experience (e.g. MS Project, Clarity, Primavera, OPX2 / Planisware 5, etc.) including end-user support and system administration
· Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft products (MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Visio & SharePoint)
· Demonstrated experience in database design, data model optimization and query logic skills
· Business Intelligence (e.g. COGNOS report and query building)
This job covers several promotional titles, with increasing levels, job expectations will increase regarding proactively and independence.
· Customer Focus
· Collaboration & Teaming
· Delivery of Results
· Self Awareness and Adaptability
· Strategic Thinking
· Technical / Professional Knowledge
An attractive salary package including additional fringe benefits, a company car and a fuel card
The structure and support to develop a successful career as Modis employee: training, certification, coaching programs as well as tools to stimulate learning and collaboration
Regular inspiring team-meetings, lunch & learns, team-building and other events that promote knowledge sharing and harmony with colleagues
A meaningful role as part of a dynamic and talented young team