At Modis, we prioritize your professional development. By putting your talents and ambitions first, we can offer you projects that inspire, challenge and reward you – all in line with your unique profile. Find the perfect fit Your working environment matters to us. Thanks to our broad network, we can connect you with diverse internal and external careers and projects in life sciences, IT and engineering. You have options – only settle for the best.
We are looking for a Clinical Program Manager
Adresse: Correcte adres: Frans Boelplein 3 9140 Temse
- Maintains cross-functional project plans, team reports, and resource management support to ensure the completion of deliverables balanced for quality and timeliness.
- Assists the Program Management Leader (PML) in providing and maintaining system tools and cross-functional project plans aligned across R&D (Clinical, Pre-Clinical, CDOs, CPS, Biomarker, and PDMS) to support the Compound Development Teams.
- Assists the Clinical Program Manager Leader (CPML) in providing clinical cross-functional project plans aligned across the clinical functions (Clinical Pharmacology - small molecule only, Biostatistics, Programming, R&D Ops support, Regulatory, QA, and QC) to support the Clinical Teams.
- Facilitates critical path analyses, contingency planning/scenario analyses, and proposes strategies and solutions to modify schedules to keep the projects on track in collaboration with the CPML and PML. Program Coordinator (PC) Generates program reports and communications to ensure team and program alignment of deliverable expectations.
- Provides overall support to the Clinical functional representatives to ensure completion of deliverables that are balanced for quality, timeliness, and resources. Facilitates project communications by maintaining and tracking timelines, deliverables, and milestones.
- Ensures project schedules, resources, and underlying assumptions are integrated and aligned across functions and provides coordination expertise.
- Conducts contingency planning & scenario analyses and proposes strategies and solutions to modify the schedules to keep projects on track.
- Drives regular review of workload and resource analyses, including business plan
- A Master degree in Life science
- Professional project management certification and/or diploma is preferred.
- Detailed knowledge of project planning, tracking, resource management, project planning, scheduling tools, and cross-project analyses is required
- An understanding of clinical development/trial execution is required.
- Planisware or MS Project experience is preferred. 5 years industry experience is required. 3 years drug development experience required.
- You have a very good knowledge of English and Dutch
Why work as a consultant for Modis Life Sciences?
You will recieve a permanent contract. Modis is a part of Adecco, one of the Top 5 companies within the 'Great Place to Work' ranking. At Modis Life Sciences you're not just a consultant, you are one of a kind. Our HR Talent Managers value Talent and build client-focused solutions with that in mind. They are dedicated to help you boost your career. This by coaching sessions, development centers and performance reviews. Respect and professionalism are at the basis of our job. We are willing to go the extra mile for and with you.