We are looking for a Junior R&D Project Manager! Just finished your studies and looking for a challenging job? Then keep reading!
Looking for a challenge?
At Modis, we prioritize your professional development. By putting your talents and ambitions first, we can offer you projects that inspire, challenge and reward you – all in line with your unique profile. It’s a win-win.
Find the perfect fit!
Your working environment matters to us. Thanks to our broad network, we can connect you with diverse internal and external careers and projects in Life Sciences. You have options – only settle for the best.
- Translating scientific development plans into project plans taking into account cross functional interdependencies
- Collecting information and data to able to forecast resources and budget for the scheduled activities
- Update project plan, keep oversight and support, reconciling and maintaining data accuracy for all systems and supporting web-based utilized interfaces
- Accountable for the day-to-day maintenance of planning systems to maximize the data accuracy, efficiency and capacity utilization within a designated organization
- Work closely with Project Leader and inform the stakeholders about the progress of activities with timely and accurate schedules, internal and external resource requirements and support planning meetings.
- Continuously analyse project plan to look for operational optimizations and to identify operational risks/issues
- Reporting & mismatch re- conciliation and any other pivot table generation as needed
- Master Degree in Science (Bio Engineering, Biomedical, Chemical, Biology…)
- Interest to understand the bigger scientific picture
- Know how on planning principles and processes
- Interest to work in a project management and planning oriented environment
- Interest to work with planning tools
- Planning, analytical prioritizing and organizing abilities
- Good communication skills able to work international and with virtual teams
- Knowledge of MS Office and specific planning tools
- Excellent communication skills (English & Dutch)
- Working experience is a plus, but not required
Why work as a consultant for Modis Life Sciences? Modis is a part of The Adecco Group, one of the Top 5 companies within the 'Great Place to Work' ranking. At Modis Life Sciences you're not just a consultant, you are one of a kind. Our HR Talent Managers value Talent and build client-focused solutions with that in mind. They are dedicated to help you boost your career. This by coaching sessions, development centers and performance reviews. Respect and professionalism are at the basis of our job. We are willing to go the extra mile for and with you.