Looking for a new challenge? You want to be part of an international company that brings together the best experts in the field of Life Sciences, IT and engineering?
Interested to join our Life Sciences team as Supply Chain Project Manager?
Then be sure to read on!
Who are we?
MODIS is an international company that brings together the best experts in the field of Life Sciences, IT and engineering.
With us you have the opportunity to be part of a team that combines competence and passion for working on different projects.
To be able to respond optimally to the challenges of these constantly changing technological areas, your professional development is our priority.
In order to put your talents and ambitions first, we offer you inspiring, challenging and enriching projects.
As Supply Chain Project Manager Jr., you are a member of the Modis Supply Chain & Operations team and involved in customer assignments in the Life Sciences industry. You consult and assist our customers in leveraging their supply chain as a strategic capability and a competitive advantage.
You take end-to-end accountability of challenging projects within one or multiple functional domains of supply chain: project definition, initiation, planning, execution, coordination, monitoring, controlling, delivery and budget. You coach project and team members and you manage various tasks.
- Translate business strategy into project definition and planning.
- Create project charter, taking in account cross-functional interdependencies.
- Define budget and resource needs, set deliverables, create WBS, compose team.
- Own project budget, monitor and optimize project planning, control resources.
- Coordinate functional project team and take full accountability of completion of deliverables, balancing quality and timeliness.
- Identify and manage operational risks and issues, conduct contingency planning, perform scenario analysis and critical path analysis.
- Drive project communication, report project status to program manager and manage various stakeholders.
- You have a Master's Degree in a relevant field (Life Sciences, Industrial, Bio or Civil- Engineering, Pharmacy, Chemistry,Applied Economics,Commercial Business Engineer) PhD is a plus.
- At least 3 years (0-1 for Jr.) of solid working experience in a similar role in one or more of following domains: supply chain planning concepts (S&OP, detailed scheduling), manufacturing, customer service, warehouse & distribution, inventory management, network design, business intelligence (analytics/visualization), product & technology transfer, digitalization & traceability
- In-depth knowledge of project management methodology (e.g. PMBOK,CAPM,PMP,Prince2) and project planning tools (e.g. MS Project, Planisware ...) is a plus.
- Knowledge in following domains in the pharmaceutical industry is an asset: regulatory affairs, stability studies, process validation, change control
- Experience in life sciences, healthcare, process/chemical or similar industries is desirable
- Project management, APICS and Lean Six Sigma certifications are a major asset
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch & English
- Excellent analytical, planning and organizing skills
- Excellent coaching and leadership skills
- Outstanding problem identification and solving skills
Why work for Modis Life Sciences?
Modis is a part of The Adecco Group, one of the Top 5 companies within the 'Great Place to Work' ranking.
At Modis Life Science you’re not just offered an attractive salary package and many additional benefits, but also a challenging opportunity in a dynamic company. You will work close to the business and thanks to your performance and capabilities, you will be able to grow and contribute to the development of a successful team.
At Modis Life Sciences, as one of a kind, you will benefit of a personal HR follow up according to your needs in order to boost your career. This by trainings, coaching sessions, development centers and performance reviews.
Respect and professionalism are at the basis of our job. We are willing to go the extra mile for and with you.
If you share the same values and want to join our team, do not hesitate to apply for the position as Supply Chain Project Manager!