We are looking for a Planisware Analyst & Developer to join us to work for our client in the pharmaceutical sector.
The Planisware Analyst & Developer will configure and develop according to the provided user requirements he gathered from the business. He will work in an existing framework and will also participate to projects. The analyst will join the team in place and will work in a controlled environment with high expectations in terms of quality.
Senior Manager – IT R&D Project, Portfolio & Capacity Management
• You are a developer/analyst
• You have minimum 5 years experience in IT development especially in Planisware
• You have very good communication skills in in English; French is a plus.
• Good team player is important.
• Knowledge of R&D/Pharma is a must
• Planisware certifications are appreciated
• The Planisware analyst & Developer will configure and develop existing application from user requirements he gathered from the business.
• He will estimate the tasks to implement. He will work into the existing framework, using also the current methodology and tools, and will participate to extent this framework.
• He will do unit testing of the code/configuration that he has developed.
• The Planisware Analyst & Developer will work on migration projects, configuring/developing the existing migration tool based on migration specifications.
• He will ensure the quality of the migration by analyzing the source repository, migration logs and the migrated data into the target repository.
• He will work with the testers to reproduce issues and he will fix them.
• He will write in English the technical documentation
• After Go live, he will collaborate with the support to analyze and solve issues.
• The developer will collaborate to the design of the applications. He will do the estimation of the effort of development of the different requirements.
Are you in for a change? We’re more than happy to offer you:
o interesting projects that boost your experience and spark your interests
o follow-up by a Modis Talent Manager who looks after your needs
o training and development in your areas of interest
o a warm welcome and a fun team that will accompany you to awesome social and business events