My client is a leading car manufacturer and has a main logistical site in the south of Antwerp. They have entrusted the staffing of this EMPLOYEE vacancy exclusively to Badenoch and Clark. We manage the recruitment and staffing process of this permanent position. If you are interested to work as security and infrastructure architect in a high-tech environment, than this is your chance!
You join a team of 20 infrastructure, network and security professionals. From the HQ in Willebroek you design and overview the architecture of 28 sites in Europe. You are involved on a wide variety of projects. These projects are often security related. You work on the journey to the cloud. Another project is related to the connectivity of electrical cars. The goal is to setup a big data environment in the cloud to manage all the generated data from the connected cars in Europe.
You design the optimal security and infrastructure architecture and maintain the overall view. You are involved at the implementation of the designed architecture. You provide support in troubleshooting. You advise on the usage of technologies. You assess the IT operational environment and come up with a complete protection from a security point of view. You watch the market and trends to come forward with opportunities and future proof solutions.
· You have a proven record of Security Architecture skills
· You have a good knowledge of cloud technologies
· You have a general knowledge of DeVops, Big data, Storage, network technologies
· You have an interest in latest architecture, technology, solutions, and industry trends
· You are a dynamic and strong personality
· You are fluent in English and Dutch is a big plus
· Homework possible and flexible hours
· Every year another car if you want!
· Competitive salary and broad benefits pack. Ecocheques, Meal vouchers, Hospitalization Insurance, Pensions plan, individual bonus scheme, laptop, phone, representation allowance
· Permanent employee contract with high learning and career opportunities within a strong international group.