We are actively looking for a CRA Lead to work in an international company working on oncology studies.
The position reports to the Head of Monitoring department. The Lead CRA is responsible to handle management of on-site monitoring activities.
Why work as a consultant for Modis Life Sciences?
Modis is a part of The Adecco group, one of the Top 5 companies within the 'Great Place to Work' ranking
- Dynamic colleagues with passion and drive
- The opportunity to develop yourself, your competences and skills within our organization
- An interesting salary with extra-legal benefits. We offer meal vouchers, group- and hospitality insurance.
- Coordination of internal and/or external monitoring activities for a number of selected studies: Develop and update study monitoring plan; Ensure that visits schedule is compliant with study monitoring plan; Review monitoring reports; Provide advices to the CRAs in case of non-compliance issues; Track monitoring documents
- Training and coaching of internal CRAs and external CRAs
- Provide support in the on-site monitoring visits conduct, whenever required
- Perform co-monitoring visits in case of persisting site’s issues or to assess CRAs performance
- Perform compliance visits in the frame of Intergroup trials coordinated by US Group
- Ensure close collaboration between all actors of clinical trial research, as a privilege link between CRAs and the EORTC study team
- Participate to the Project Based Meetings
- Develop and maintain the procedures and templates related to monitoring activities
- Participate to the maintenance of the Monitoring tools
- Escalate recurrent minor or major quality issues to Head of Monitoring department.
- University degree or equivalent in Health Sciences
- Practical knowledge of the conduct of clinical trials
- Prior experience of at least 3 years as CRA
- Prior experience in Oncology is an asset
- Ability to travel across European countries to support CRAs
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Attention to details
- Problem solver
- Good communication skills
- Proactive, dynamic
- Full time employee.
Languages: English (written & spoken) is mandatory; any other European language is an asset
A very good experience in a nice atmosphere with long term perspective!
An attractive package: salary depending on experience + mealvouchers + insurances + free public transports + extra holidays.
Interested? Don't hesitate to contact me: email@example.com - 02/801.16.65