Our client, a US based health care company that develops innovative personal care products, is looking for a Regulatory Affairs Specialist who will focus on their Cosmetics portfolio for their EMEA Headquarters located in Brussels. You are offered a full time permanent contract in direct.
As a Regulatory Affairs Specialist for 26 markets across the EMEA region, you are part of a growing team and you’ll have a lot of interaction with other departments.
Your focus is to assist the regulatory affairs department in ensuring compliance with the national and EU product compliance regulations in the field of cosmetics, including but not limited to claims, labelling, formulation and product registration/notification requirements for countries and product categories.
Within this function your main tasks will be to:
- Assist with the compliance review of formula concepts to determine ingredient acceptability, product classification, permissible claims and potential sales restrictions for countries and product categories.
- Effectively and daily communicate with US Corporate RA Specialists, Regional Project Manager, attorneys, … with regard to regulatory aspects during the full product lifecycle.
- Review product information and packaging content for compliance with national laws.
- Help to obtain product registrations, notifications and certifications by requesting, preparing, and submitting to government authorities and third-parties data.
- Assist the Regulatory Affairs department in responding to inquiries from government authorities by requesting, preparing, and submitting technical and non-technical data.
- Keep up to date with developments in regulatory compliance for countries and product categories
You have a Scientific degree and understanding of the regulatory environment in Europe for cosmetic products is an asset.
English holds no secrets from you and you can effectively and fluently communicate. Every other European language is considered a plus.
You have the ability to prioritize and you are highly analytical and detail oriented.
‘Can Do’ is your motto, you demonstrate initiative and you hold a collaborative attitude.
Finally, if efficient, team-player and proactive; cover your personality, you are the one I look for!
You are offered a full time contract (CDI) on the client’s payroll and a challenging opportunity in a dynamic and open company where you will work close to the business and have international contacts.
The company offers you the opportunity to grow and you are part of a successful, stable team.