The focus of this role will be empowering our customers to deliver cloud infrastructure and automation solutions. You will have the opportunity to join an international team of experts in Kubernetes and cloud infra to support the company on initiatives, applying these expertise to embed those capabilities into the solutions to our customers.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
• Develop tools and infrastructure to deploy, monitor and manage production services and products used by all of Product Engineering.
- Ensure delivered solutions are optimized for ease-of-use, reusability, and scalability.
- Stay up to date on relevant technologies pertinent to the role and understand trends and opportunities to ensure the customer continues to use the best possible techniques and tools to create software.
- Ensure implementations and development activities always lead towards enriching knowledge base documentation, including capturing design details, usage, maintenance, configuration, and deployment notes.
- Demonstrate expertise with architecting, managing, deploying and operating production infrastructure within an AWS cloud environment
- Program in Python, in the CDK framework, to generate Infrastructure as Code (CloudFormation)
- Use extensively AWS Step Functions and serverless to deal with the lifecycle of Lambdas deploying
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
• 5+ plus years of experience in a large, complex, and successful organization
- 3+ plus years of progressive management experience
- Experience of designing and delivering shared service platforms for IT Infrastructure Outsourcing organisations.
- Degree level qualification in an I.T. discipline
- Proven experience in programming with Python is a must. Other developer languages are preferable.
- Experience with Serverless technologies and managing Lambda functions
- Experience with Infrastructure Service as Code tools, preferably CDK-CloudFormation, CDK-Terraform.
- Knowledge in code-based configuration, load-balancing, auto-scaling, monitoring, networking and problem-solving in a cloud environment, preferably on the following AWS products: EC2, ASG, Load Balancing, DynamoDB, Lambda, API Gateway, S3, ECS, CodeBuild, CodePipeline, etc;
As an advantage would be considered:
• Associate or higher level of AWS certifications
Experience in AWS Step Functions
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
You will get:
• The chance to be a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development
- Upskilling Training Programs
- Achieving certification
- Recognition awards
- Additional health coverage
- Special offers and discounts
- Food vouchers
- Sport cards
- Competitive remuneration package
- Performance-based bonuses
- Charity and sport initiatives