In the converging world of IT and engineering, Modis pioneers smart industry.
Modis delivers cross-industry IT and digital engineering expertise to accelerate innovation and digital transformation. By combining a unique service offering of Tech Consulting, Tech Talent Services and Tech Academy solutions Modis enables businesses to progress, scale and perform.
Modis has a global footprint with 30,000+ consultants in over 20 countries focused on Cognitive Technologies, Digital Transformation, Cloud & Infrastructure, Smart Ecosystem, and Industry 4.0 across the key sectors of Automotive & Transportation, Environmental & Energy, Software, Internet & Communication, Financial Services and Industrial Manufacturing.
Modis is part of the Adecco Group, the world’s leading HR solutions company and a Fortune Global 500 company.
As a .NET Developer you will join the Tech team, and work on the back-end development of our platform. Ensure all phases of development, code review, versioning, documentation and maintenance. Participate in the technical design of our back-end systems.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Ensure all phases of development, code review, versioning, documentation and maintenance.
- Write unit tests, follow code naming and coding style rules, participate in code reviews.
- Respect the methods and processes put in place (Agile methodology).
- Quickly detect emerging technical solutions and software bricks (Open Source)
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Professional experience 3+ years on a similar role
- Strong working knowledge of C# (.Net Core framework)
- Strong SQL experience
- Strong knowledge of REST APIs and/or gRPC
- Experience with development tools, source management and CI/CD
- Experience in performance optimization, unit tests and TDD
- Working knowledge of cloud infrastructure /CDNs/ and caches /AWS,GC/
- English – High level of communication skills (read,write and speak)
* Preferred Experience:
- Familiarity with cloud deployment (AWS / GCP)
- Familiarity with Slack, Jira and Confluence
You will get:
- The chance to be a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development
- Upskilling Training Programs
- Recognition awards
- 25 days paid leave
- Additional health coverage
- Special offers and discounts
- Food and Gift vouchers
- Sport cards
- Competitive remuneration package
- Charity and sport initiatives
Our recruitment process will be fully remote for your safety! You can meet our hiring managers and recruitment specialists online!
Sounds interesting? Connect with us, we are waiting for you.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.