- Team up with a Driver for the completion of the assigned areas
- Navigate best routes for driving based on given business instructions/processes using specific tools
- Monitor closely operating systems within the vehicle for spotting possible Hardware/Software issues
- Work closely with a Field Operating Staff on a daily basis collaborating on driving strategies.
- Complete assigned areas for driving within given timely manner.
- Perform the physical requirements of your work, including but not limited to, lifting from floor to overhead equipment (~35kg) with the assistance of another Field Operating Staff, if necessary.
- Keep the car and equipment clean, comply with health and safety protocols.
If you have:
- Flexibility for travelling for extended period of time
- Proficiency in reading and speaking English
- At least 2 years of driving experience, as well as experience driving for long periods of time
- Capability of lifting from floor to overhead 35kg
- Experience using iOS and troubleshooting skills
- Understanding of infrastructure convergences and business benefits provided (highly desired)
- Ability to work with virtual teams (phone and video conference calls)
- Ability to work positively with a wide range of individuals
- Ability to work in fast-paced, reactive, and challenging environments
- Sense of ownership and responsibility
- Collaboration approach and solution driven mentality
You will get:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Initial training with a certified trainer
- Enriching travel experience abroad
- The opportunity to work on a project in partnership with one of the biggest IT companies worldwide
- The chance to work with high technology equipment
- Additional health coverage
- 25 days of paid vacation
- Performance-based bonuses
- Hotel and transportation covered