The Case Coordinator is responsible to perform the mentioned activities on one or multiple accounts as per the process documents and the defined quality standards. When required he/she needs to prepare reports for internal or external use, regarding the performed activities per account.
As a Case Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Transfering cases from the Customer's tool/email in the client's tool
- Being the first line of inquiry for customer requests
- Proceeding with the case in a timely manner
- Real-time collection of customers/devices data and validation of its accuracy
- Ensuring that the customer is entitled to the service, validates customer contract details
- Monitoring the open cases as defined by the accounting process and responds to the Client's inquiries mainly via email in a professional way
- Preparing reports in Excel.
If you have:
- Fluency in English language
- Experience in working with Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication and self-organization skills
- Ability to adapt to a fast-changing environment.
You will get:
- Upskilling Training Programs
- Recognition awards
- Additional health coverage
- Special offers and discounts
- Food vouchers
- Sport cards
- Competitive remuneration package
- Performance-based bonuses
- Charity and sports initiatives.